Aquarium Co-Op a new store in the making.....

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Hours can always change if the public demands. But at this point my hours are going to be:

Mon-Wed Noon till 8pm
Thursday Closed
Friday-Sat Noon till 8pm
Sunday noon till 6pm

Anthraxx

awesome! but in my humble opinion you may want to consider some sort of shipping method. as many of us just cant get up there but clearly want to support your store (7 pages of replys here)

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Some sort of shipping method? You think I'd ship fish out?!

Of course. I've been shipping fish for years on aquabid and fully plan to offer anything in the store to ship out.

I typically ship out every Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday.

Have a look through my feedback. Only 1 customer ever dissatisfied. He was angry I left him bad feedback for not paying 4 weeks after the auction had closed. The way aquabid works, negative feedback is forever unless I can get a court order to lift it lol.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/vfb.cgi?&&vfb&Corywm

A

Anonymous

I have a customer in the same parking lot I service every other Tuesday. I usually get there right around 1pm ish. So the hours should work for me...

Just anticipating driving by one day and the brown paper will replaced buy an OPEN sign...

The tank rack system looks awesome Cory. Im impressed.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
If you think the rack is impressive wait till you see the quality of the fish :)

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
They're braced in the back, and bolted down into the concrete and secured to studs in the wall as well. Most fish stores would fair worse than this rack for sure.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Just an update. My doors will be open on Friday. I'll then be holding normal business hours.

Mon-Wed Noon till 8pm
Thursday Closed
Friday-Sat Noon till 8pm
Sunday noon till 6pm

I appreciate everyone waiting and showing support. Building a quality store definitely takes time! I had a choice to either, keep the doors closed and keep building, or open the doors to the public and keep building. Everyone I know wants in to shop. There should be new things to see each week, from fish, to displays etc.

Second fish order arrives Wednesday. Plant order should arrive Friday. Plants will be low light plants until I get the plants and invert room setup.

What you'll see if you come this week. 42 tanks filled with fish. Frozen and dry foods for sale. Hopefully the next two steel racks will be up also by then.

What's to come? A room dedicated to plants and inverts. A rack of 10 gallon tanks to expand fish selection. More displays for dry goods. A large display tank for a freshwater puffer. A hoard of clown loaches to move into the 180 in the back.

I'm taking my website live now, products and fish etc will be added as I can. www.aquariumcoop.com

I'm already shipping out many boxes of fish on aquabid a week so if You need something you see in the store, it's only a priority shipping box away.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I thought I'd post some more pics of the progress.

co2 plant rack setup:

340 gallon so far:

Freezer installed and fully stocked: