All things Shell Dwellers

kuhaku89

Re: All things Shell Dwellers

I should lol look at your thread

Need inspiration :)

And the wife approval factor lol

Anthraxx

lol fishnabowl.. like youll be able to catch them.. theyre like elusive grains of rice, protected by these little tiny fish that have no qualms at all about attempting to bite ur finger off (they can do enough to cause bleeding) heres some pics of my past shellie tanks so u can get inspired.

A

Anonymous

What ? Seriously?! Oh gezz...

Cory

Administrator
Staff member

This thread inspired me. I decided It had been too long without a multi tank. So I went to my old stomping grounds www.shelldwellers.com for some ideas. Turns out it was for sale because the admin gave up the hobby. So now I own it :p

As a result I'll be bringing in some shells and have some shelldwellers in the store again like when I first opened :D

hose91

This ranks up there with some of the best news ever!! Way to go Cory! Can't wait to see what you stock. I'm off to register on shelldweller.com!

Cory

Administrator
Staff member

Will do. It'll take a bit to get stocked. Ordering shells today. Need to re arrange some fish at the shop etc before ordering.

A

Anonymous

Aquarium Co-Op said:
Will do. It'll take a bit to get stocked. Ordering shells today. Need to re arrange some fish at the shop etc before ordering.
I could use another 5-10 and have no issue supporting my LFS :)

Cory

Administrator
Staff member

They are a few weeks out at this point.

A

Anonymous

I found and bought some Neo. Brevis. Saw some other shellies at A place for pets in Burien.

A

Anonymous

SiRWesDragon said:
I found and bought some Neo. Brevis. Saw some other shellies at A place for pets in Burien.
You just changed the set up in your profile picture , hu? If I remember correctly it was something different a month or so ago? I went to the gallery too and you changed the photo?!?!

A

Anonymous

You shellie freaks got me inspired to do a shellie tank.

A

Anonymous

SiRWesDragon said:
You shellie freaks got me inspired to do a shellie tank.
Well I really like your set up Wes and gave it a fiver in the gallery  :spoton:

Anthraxx

any tips i can provide are going to depend on species, Wes glad we got you hooked :). just be aware shellie tanks have been known to reproduce all on their own :p