When is the next Cartel???

Yes! and later today or tomorrow I'm going to post a flyer on here. We'll need all of us putting the work out to our friends and hobbyists we know to make it a success.

Northwest Aquarium Swap Meet

upload_2016-1-31_14-47-21.png
It’s a one-day event where hobbyists get together & swap/sell fish, other aquatic animals & plants, fish foods, rocks, drift/bog wood, gadgets, tanks, filters, aquatic books, fish tales & who-knows-what-else…!

Location is The Fraternal Order of Eagles, 702 M St SE, Auburn, WA 98002.
The day is Sunday, February 21, 2016.
The time for table setup is 11:0am-noon.
Open to public from Noon to 3:00pm.
Table donation is $15 per table.
Public is admitted free.

For more information, contact Ron Sower at 253-468-6445 or rondsower@gmail.com. upload_2016-1-31_14-48-37.png upload_2016-1-31_14-48-40.png upload_2016-1-31_14-48-43.png upload_2016-1-31_14-50-43.png

KaraWolf

Made it into a banner! Share away!!
[GALLERY=media, 91]Swap Meet Banner Feb 2016 by KaraWolf posted Feb 2, 2016 at 8:50 PM[/GALLERY]

I can upload it to imgur if you guys think it's good enough to share with the public. Figured I'd get the a-ok first :)

KaraWolf

Thanks!!! :) I'll do that soon as Ive got my computer out tonight. Currently on a bus doing hw but I can text you if that's alright?

Betty

Staff member
Has this been posted on Craigslist? Would that be an appropriate place to advertise?

KaraWolf

The only place I've posted it besides here is fish friendly finatics on facebook. I honestly have no idea where else to put it, so you're welcome to post it anywhere you'd like. Probably a more then approiate place to put it.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Sign me up for a table. I'll bring some easier to carry stuff and anything special order. I'm thinking I'll bring lights ,aquarium co-op fertilizer and foods.

If you want something specifically please let me know as I know last time there were some issues with me running out of stock on certain lights in certain sizes.