When is the next Cartel???

Livebearer

Where is Uncle Ron?? We need another cartel... Oh Ron, Are you there??? Since he didn't get enough takers in July who's willing to get a table for $15.00 for an <<after-New-Years>> swap???

Madness

Staff member
I believe it has already been mentioned that early Spring is the possible date

Livebearer

Karawolf, HI!!
Your gups are really nice, have you considered posting them on here in the classifieds?? I wish I would have gotten some from you at the last Cartel though...

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah it's a swap meet for aquatics. I believe Ron is out of the state right now helping with some family illness.

KaraWolf

Livebearer: I have not o_O but Im no good at thinking like that sometimes. I should do that. And probably pay a little more attention to their tank. Having it on the floor is not my favorite place for it.

I'm hoping things will calm a little for me this coming year. I'm thinking about sometime in February for another NW Aquarium Swap meet (The old Aquarium Cartel). I will need a minimum of 10 tables rented for a donation of $15 each. If you're interested please let me know at rondsower@gmail.com or on here.

Ali

I don't having much to sell, but I promise to buy lots of stuff from whatever merchants show up :)

Livebearer

HaHa Betty just get a table you'll have fun too!!!
Ron Put me down for 2 tables please and hope you had a Happy Holiday's I'm glad you finally saw this post!
I'll have a few bare tanks, one with stand(15 gallon) hard goods, foods including live, baby fish(livebearers (wild type) and shrimp (Neo's).
Anyone else????

Betty

Staff member
HaHa Betty just get a table you'll have fun too!!!
Ron Put me down for 2 tables please and hope you had a Happy Holiday's I'm glad you finally saw this post!
I'll have a few bare tanks, one with stand(15 gallon) hard goods, foods including live, baby fish(livebearers (wild type) and shrimp (Neo's).
Anyone else????
Livebearer :D. What I meant to say was that I would cover the cost for the table where people can take their stuff that they want to give away. There was a "free stuff" table at the last swap I went to.

Livebearer

well we always have a "free for all" table for unwanted items. I have scored and donated some goodies there!

Last edited:
Betty, I really appreciate that and will take you up on it. Sherry, Thanks!

Table count _ So far 5 tables.
Betty - 1
Sherry - 2
Ron - 1
Gnats -1

Who else is in? I'll need to be getting a date reserved soon.

Livebearer

I think at last vote it was on a Sunday? Hmmm...
So why not? you have soo many cool fishes to offer other Aquarists! I hope someone brings baby Pleco's and cories...