When is the next Cartel???

Livebearer

Anyone else?
He said he'd announce the date soon but if he doesn't get enough vendors (10+) there won't be one again...
If Ron's is to pull this event off again for the 10th+ time for ALL of us "fishy folks", we'll needs to go through & gather up items of what we have to offer and commit to a table soon, ($15.oo per 8' table + chairs).
It WAS canceled last July due to low interest... I'd hate to see this happen again. I'm getting things in order and making a list, pricing and donating things as well, and like to see another door prize donation for the vendors here again as it really brings the participation up. Please anyone reading this chime in??? Idea's?

I checked with the Eagles in Auburn today and have the tentative room reservation on hold until next week. The day I'm holding is Sunday, February 20. We need serious commitments by Jan 22 (Next Friday). Let me know folks. I want to do this...I have several Rena filters to sell plus a couple large tanks (55g & 70g) to move out of my storage area. I also hope to have some Ember Tetras ready too!

Bob

It was posted on GSAS and there looks to be some interest. It's too far for me.

Betty

Staff member
And traffic won't be a nightmare on a Sunday. (Everything is far from me.)

This isn't my video, but it's from one of the past swap meets.

Livebearer

Vickmaci,
I travel 60 miles one way to attend this,,, so to make it even more fun, I rent a table or two and share what I bring with others, now that's the really fun part, swapping!

Bob

Yea, Auburn is 60 miles from where i am. Except i get off work at 6 am that day. I'd like to go, i could easily fill two tables with just plants. But unfortunately, i like sleep better :zzz

Betty

Staff member
Betty great shots! but a bit too fast, I wanted to see whats on the tables!
I didn't make that video, just remembered it from awhile back and thought I'd post it here for anyone who hasn't been to one of the swaps before. But, yeah, it did go pretty fast. :)

Kara, I think the date should be Sunday, the 21st.

B

big01612

Yea, Auburn is 60 miles from where i am. Except i get off work at 6 am that day. I'd like to go, i could easily fill two tables with just plants. But unfortunately, i like sleep better :zzz
Have someone drive you there. While on way there sleep in the car.

Livebearer

February 21st. 2016 11am for vendor set-up Noon for the public opener.
I'd hate to half--cocked trying to sell things as I'd be falling off my table... One must be into-it and not sleep walking in fishes...

Clarification on date: It is Sunday! 21st! Sorry for the typo!
Right now I have 8 people committed.
Anyone that wants to have a table can get one. It's not restricted to any specific group. If you have a friend in the hobby and s/he has stuff to get rid of pass the word on to them!