What did you do with your tank(s) today?

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
As the title asked, today I fed my fish and turned on their lights. Haha

nothing new to share, but I will mention that my one and only hybrid has healed up completely.....FA4ABA51-07AD-41C5-BBFA-CECAF9191C12.jpeg

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
My project for today was going to be working on the glass top for the 20L. Well that was cut short when the top I ordered was too short. Still figuring out what I want to do about that since this is now three different brand of tops which have all been too short.

At least one good happened, my Mopani came in and I think it will look good in the 20.
92DFD3C9-518D-4247-975A-014E4ACEC010.jpeg

FishBeast

My project for today was going to be working on the glass top for the 20L. Well that was cut short when the top I ordered was too short. Still figuring out what I want to do about that since this is now three different brand of tops which have all been too short.

At least one good happened, my Mopani came in and I think it will look good in the 20.
View attachment 5321

Oh man, their quality control seems to be going down the tubes. What I’ve done in the past is move the lid all the way to the front and then just put Saran wrap to seal the back gap between the edge of the plastic strip and the back edge of the tank.

Last edited:

whatthebloody

Yep and still do have a couple by the window. I think with the cooler weather, they arent growing as fast. I've also had some in the garage in a cabinet with light