What did you do with your fish tanks today? Pics appreciated!

Bob

I went ahead and re-vamped the tank a bit. Took all the rock out, gave it a good cleaning and put it all back in.
What strain of Tropheus you got there? I have been thinking about taking the plunge for a long time now. Might finally be ready soon.

krislhull

After one completely failed attempt, I have finally built a canopy for my 60g tank! Now for final sanding and paint. I also need to find some gas struts for the lid.

Has anyone here ever hung a Finnex Planted 24/7 before?

IMG_3060.JPG

IMG_3059.JPG

Bob

Got the back painted. Started on the stand, ran out of screws.

1107152000_zpso9uwkkc5.jpg

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Nice. I got my last 2 tanks plumbed on the rack I was working on and the fill system put in. I also installed the linear air piston pump.

Betty

Staff member
Doing bigger than usual water changes. I always try to do extra when I know there's a possibility that we lose power.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Today I bought another filter for the 300g. It will be running 2 FX5's and two FX6's. Overkill? lol

LeslieG

I set up my 29-gallon . I'm using a penguin 200 biowheel, and the it's way too much current, so I need to figure out how to reduce the current. I'll be running out tomorrow for a few more plants.

I started setting up a 36 corner tank that I bought off craigslist and ran outta gravel. And decided I do need the 55 he was trying to sell me now that the price dropped.

LeslieG

I covered my biowheel intake with pantyhose to prevent babies from being sucked up or injured. No babies yet, but the kribs have been guarding eggs for 3-4 days so I expect some little ones before long.