Vote for the April 2012 POTM!

aquaman95

Re: Vote for the April 2012 POTM!

i think it was a very fair win great health and i love the rock in it...i voted me but you deserved it sweet win...congrats from one joe to another joe lol

Paintguy

I love my Hap pic, but I actually voted for someone else on this one. I just need some new fish to take pics of now.

Will get the winner in the banner soon.

sandnuka

thanks paintguy, I really loved the picture of your fish too.... really gorgeous shot.

sandnuka

Thats a good question.... MIkey actually is the one that puts it up.... and I believe paintguy is the artist that puts it together, He really should get more credit than he does! his banners look flippin awesome! and Im sure its not that easy ..... Well there is one more thing that couldve slowed it down was if mikey received any complaints about me having the winning entry.....

So, in order to best answer that question, we need to direct it to Mikey, the creator! (I love calling him that, sounds like a god. lol) The creator, all Merciful, all Gracious, all Generous MIKEY!

Mikey

^ haha Joe! I'm sure paintguy is working on it. His banners are always awesome! I'll put it on when he contacts me. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Madness

Staff member

I cant believe that your in a hurry to remove that large, beautiful blue fish. :D

Ratlova30

:lol!: Every time I refresh the page I scroll to the top to see if that dovii is gone. He's cool but it's time for a change. If you could picture a stalkers face on a fish that dovii would be it. It feels like he's always staring at me while smirking.

Madness

Staff member

Oh he is. He waits for you to turn around and he smacks the glass. Or he waits till the lid opens and then he causes a tsunami. I swear when he does this, he sits back and is laughing in his fishy laugh as I wipe myself off.

Betty

Staff member

Congrats on the win, sand! The banner looks nice. :)

aquaman95

Where is sandnuka have not seen him on in awhile maybe we got abandoned by the mods and admins lol.