jantil10.jpg

kaosu10.jpg

luvsmy10.jpg

passon10.jpg

ratlov10.jpg

troutb10.jpg

sandnuka

Re: Vote for the April 2012 POTM!

Very good pictures this time guys! really.... I am having trouble picking a favorite.... Remember when voting on your favorite picture, the winner will be on the banner of wafishbox.... So pick something that would look great up there. :)

We will give a full 15 days for voting until a winner is decided... This gives everyone a chance to pick there favorite... and just a reminder that voting is anonymous.... So are the people that have submitted there photos. So dont tell which one is yours, and dont say who you voted for..... complimenting photos is welcome and appreciated though. :)

Ratlova30

:plus1:

I can't help but notice someone submitted a pic of one of my new babies...hmmm I wonder who that was.... :lol!:

Kaosu

Ratlova30 said:
:plus1:

I can't help but notice someone submitted a pic of one of my new babies...hmmm I wonder who that was.... :lol!:
*ghasp* WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING?!?!?

Paintguy

Wow... I had to have my wife help me vote on this one. Great pics.

sandnuka

You know, I can definetly tell I am in love with african fish.... cause my top three are 1, 3, and 4.... I honestly thought hands down they would have the most votes.... lol, guess thats just my bias african cichlid loving side... hehehe... the other pictures are really good though... Just not my fav. fish..... Good luck everyone, looks like a close race. :)

sandnuka

only 25 votes so far... come on, we can do better than that! there is like 50+ people in here everyday!

Ratlova30

It's almost a guarantee a cichlid will win, was still fun sharing one of my critters though.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III

Cichlid for the win! :cheers:

A well shot pic of a goldfish could be quite the contender. Lots of color and even texture if you were to capture the top of an oranda's head...... hint, hint for next time. :D

Also no shrimp this time...... and I know there are some raising some very colorful types.

Ratlova30

My camera isn't good enough to do stills of the goldies. It's why I always do vids on them because with pics it's always a blur. Even if I could get a pic I doubt I would get many votes. It's just a cichlid dominated forum ;) Was looking at the prior banners. All cichlids except for a lionfish...

Betty

Staff member

I love the African cichlids, but don't always vote for them.

I don't vote for the fish, I vote for the photo that I think is the best no matter what type of fish (or non-fish) it is.

Madness

Staff member

+1 +1, Regardless of the fish, its photo clarity. Which makes this vote, an easy choice.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III

Another +1.

It really is about picture quality and clarity. A well shot goldfish could win. :D