The Seahawks

Salzabar

Season ticket holder since 76'. quest field seats are section 331a row E seats 15 &16.
Kingdome section 224b row C seats 9&10.
Seahawks are just being the Seahawks. Mediocre football at its best with alot of flash and hype from the megatron to the 12th man flag. We have Blue Thunder working the crowd into a frenzy and lots of warm beer for everyone to wash down the garlic fries and pulled pork sandies. If we're lucky a football game breaks out.

sandnuka

The worse they get, the more I love them..... I hate band wagon fans that just liked them when there good, now talk the smack when the suck.....

We get to see our second string qb this week, should be interesting... i think giants are the best team in the NFC, so 27-10 might even be an understatement. lol

GO SEAHAWKS!

hbluehunter

I hear ya, win or lose i'm a Hawks fan.. Been with them through all the crappy years and the few good ones too.. I'm really gonna show my age but i still loved those King Dome games !! WooHoo !! Yep, looks like Hasselprick is OUT.. Glad to see some fresh meat.. :)

momsfishn

Why would you call him that. Anyway it is time for new blood, fresh meat, whatever you want to call it. I loved the KING DOME DAYS TOO. SEAHAWKS FOREVER :cheers: . Heck, I'm still a BUCKEYES FAN and I left Ohio in 1970. :laughhard:

hbluehunter

I've just never liked him, I didn't like him at green bay and don't like him now.. But i like mobile QB's that don't just sit around and wait for a sack.. I want a running QB so we can have a tripple threat offense.. Run, throw, or qb run.. :) But i know that's just me..

sandnuka

dave krieg... the fumble king... I hated him... lol.... I like largent back then though.... and the king dome, anyone remember when we got busted for making fake fan noise thru the speakers?? lol.... kinda popped our whole 12th man balloon when I found out we were cheating with fake noise. lol

momsfishn

REAL FOOTBALL PLAYERS!!!! :cheers: I didn't have to know who was playing what and why. Cause I didn't anyway. Just surprises all the time. LUVIT! BTW Kreig and Zorn weren't CRY BABIES! They took their knocks and gave us a fun game to watch. :lol!:

hbluehunter

Ain't that the truth.. That was when you could really lay some hits down and it was just a good hard hit not a HUGE penalty and fine.. They have really wuss-afied football now.. Let em play, they knew what football was and what was asked of them when they started playing for that huge paycheck..

sandnuka

Well i called that one. :) I still think giants are number 1 in the NFC... but think they will loose to the saints in the playoffs. :)