The Seahawks

sandnuka

dang, there is allot of hawk haters for this being a washington fish box... lol

I too hated the hawks, (when they were good), too many band wagon fans jumped on board.... gettin jerseys.... made me sick.... I was a fan in chuck knox, dave craig in the horrible years! The last few years Ive started to love them again.... the more fans they lost, the more I love them! lol..... So keep up the hate talk, your bringing out my SEAHAWK SPIRIT!!!!

protocl

Pete carroll with the seahawks?
Obviously I'm not into sports, but if he is...I'd support the hawks cause of Pete.
The USC team was ripp'in down in LA!

A while back, USC vs. UCLA in west LA, lots of university students started a riot cause UCLA lost, again.

sandnuka

He is bringing back the meaning of the game to the players.... he makes The players tap a board that says "im 100% in" before goin out for practice everyday.

I cant believe how amazingly well he is doing for his first year with the big boys... already #1 in the division.... with a winning record! AWESOME! SEEAHWKS!

im with u sand ... hawks all the way ... dont get mad when ur pc goes down to anyone talking trash about the seahawks ... titans wont make it to the playoffs ,,,lol

sandnuka

I liked senneca.... he was like a lil' michael vick.... except without the whole cruelty to animals thing goin for him.... I wasnt super impressed with whitehurst as QB, and definetly agree with endangered on hasselback.... but maybe we will be like the bears when they had there crappy QB and still won a superbowl cause of special teams, and defense. :)

Spyral, you reminded me of agent smith in matrix with the last few posts... was just waitin for you to say.... "hello Mr. Anderson".

I liked wallace but his arm wasnt strong enough . i was hoping to get vick , when he was up for grabs ... oh boy if we had vick ... williams will catch alot this week and carlson will get a td . we r going to crush the raiders

icer711

sooooooo....... ahhhhhhhhhh ?????????? how about ?????? them seachickens????? that had to be there best game EVER sunday :affraid: sure division leaders aren't they

stierwalt3

Ahh Icer....you had to bring it up! I was trying to be nice this week and not talk about it,but since you did! How about them Seacocks....man what an ass beating! Look out...we're Baaaack!!! :pirat: :twisted:

hbluehunter

I'm not a Raiders fan, but i'm glad to see they're finally playing some ball.. They have sucked for way too long..lol Just wish they wouldn't have beaten the Seachickens. :( It was nice to catch an old rivalry, i miss the old days of seahawks and raiders and bronco's.. Loved those hate Elway days. :)

momsfishn

BOY YOU GUYS ARE BRUTAL! I miss the old SEAHAWK DAYS too. Hate the Raiders and John Elway. Anyway I'm no fair weather fan. LOYAL TO THE SEAHAWKS! :cheers: I just know they will get it right sooner or later. ;)

well see this week against the giants .. lol .. baiters beet us real good , normally after a beating like that we end up going on a winning streak ... so we will see