A

Anonymous

Will they suck this year?

I think so!

I hate the Seahawks.

Oh yeah..FIRST!!!

flo77

Seahawks

What are seahawks? Kind of saltwaterfish, like seahorses?
Mikey said:
I love the Seahawks, but yes, I do think they will suck, once again :cry:
Oh, I see Mikey they are like pleco, sucker fish? Does they suck the algae from the glass?

IceBerg

All good Washingtonians love the Seahawks. :D

Of course this only applies if you like football. I guess it's possible to be a good Washingtonian and not like football. :suspect:

hbluehunter

I think the HAWKS will do ok, might even make the playoffs if they pull their heads out.. :shock: My real love is for my DAWGS !! 8)

IceBerg

hbluehunter said:
I think the HAWKS will do ok, might even make the playoffs if they pull their heads out.. :shock: My real love is for my DAWGS !! 8)
Yeah, I cant wait to see how Locker performs this year. There is a lot of Heisman talk surrounding him and I hope he can live up too it. Go Dawgs! :cheers:

hbluehunter

I'd love to see Locker take it his Senior year.. :D But he better watch out for Polk, if he has a great year Locker could be in trouble.. Would be killer to see the race for the Heisman between 2 Huskies ;)

stevieB

there's also talks about him actually being first pick overall in the draft. as for the hawks they have a good chance at winning the division since kurt warners retired and boldin is with baltimore.

alexmuw

Not into Pro spots anymore, tooooooo much corruption and did I mention fixed games?
(Ref from Seahawks superbowl came out last week saying he made bad calls and knew it, NBA ref was on CBS - 60 minutes saying he fixed games).

Anyways. I'm into Husky football (I guess until it becomes super corrupt). I Hope Mark Emmert (UW President, NEW NCAA President) will make the NCAA a legit organization.

Madness

Staff member
WOW. How about a few more positive comments? :x

Huskies should do better, they had one of the best recruiting classes the last two years. And, the Seahawks WILL be better. They will still struggle a little, but they will be better. My prediction is 8-8.

And a Seahawk is a very large bird. And I had the pleasure of photographing a pair and their babies last Summer.

image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

He has a rat in his right talon.

image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

So, if you have something constructive to say, then say it. Otherwise someone start a forum that is about Seahawk bashing, that way I don't waste my time reading it. :D

sandnuka

SEA-HAWKS! SEA-HAWKS! The worse they get the more I love them again! I hate it when they get good, and you get all the fake fans jumpin on the wagon...... Im a tru fan, since back in the chuck knox, dave craig, steve largent area! the good ol' days! when they were horrible! lol

HALP

If the hawks go .500 i will be excited. It looks like we will be able to actually run the ball this year but out defense looks horrible and i doubt we will stop anybody.

Hawks , the boys are doing good so far , lol . we are first in our division . and yes i hate ban wagoners too ... i have a 1983 seahawk auoghraphed football , signed by largent , , steve august , harris , joe norm ,. schultz, jackson , norm johnson , dave kreig , and our own paul moyer . theres alot of signitures everyone from the team in 83 ... its my most valued possetion.i keep it in a glass case .. I was born a 12th man ..

stierwalt3

Yeah first place in the worst division in football...they go down this weekend! LOL :twisted:
Yes I know the Seacocks have had the Raiders number lately,but who hasn't!? It should be a great game! :ibox: :punk:

sandnuka

NFC west has went to the superbowl 2 in the last 4 years... thats not really sayin they are the worst in football..... I would say that would make them the best division statistically. :)

icer711

sandnuka said:
NFC west has went to the superbowl 2 in the last 4 years... thats not really sayin they are the worst in football..... I would say that would make them the best division statistically. :)
the hawks division is fairly weak especially this year... through in the towel.... GO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: