The Infamous Sriracha Sauce

Yay! Yet another one who has seen the light! LOL! :) I'm glad you're enjoying the 'racha sauce! Now you must take it wherever you go! :D

dwarfpike

Wow, just noticed on the right ... they have a lot of Sriracha gear ... coffee mugs, shirts, water bottles ... I think we know where Poke's next paycheck is going  :lol!: 

The Oatmeal has a bunch of Sriracha themed stuff too. Like those Sriracha Candy Canes (which were so good!)

I might just have to stash away some money for now, because those things look too neat to NOT have! =P

When will they come out with their Au de Toilet product line!?
Sriracha Toothpaste? Sriracha Mouthwash? Sriracha Shampoo? Sriracha Cologne? Uh oh!

dwarfpike

Be careful ... I lose quite a bit of money to that site. It's dangerously addictive ...

f345_sriracha_popcorn.jpg

I remember back when ThinkGeek wasn't as big yet, and they had that awesome programmable light up keyboard that you could program each key to have a different color... It was like $300+ at the time. Hahaha...

Sriracha Popcorn... so good. Poffman showed me this awesome Sriracha Salt recipe, I've yet to try it, BUT... I am determined to make it some day when I find the time!

( http://lifehacker.com/make-your-own-sriracha-salt-1549951000?utm_content=buffer20b20&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer )

And on a semi-unrelated yet related note:
I also enjoy watching VSauce's Lut videos (and GameLut videos)
[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/b4jX-UjRpRA" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

dwarfpike

:lol!: 

Saltworks in Woodenville has Ginger Sea Salt and Chipotle Sea Salt ... both really good. They might already have Sriracha Salt, but never checked.

So...far... cannot... make it... MUST... TRY!!

*PHOENIX DOWN+HASTEGA!*

I'll be there in a jiffy! :D

Oh no, I'm mixing my addictions together! WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?!

A

Anonymous

:suspect: - Started mixing Sriracha with mayo and using it as a spaghetti dip... My family loOks at me funNy...

cichlid-gal

I saw another...pineapple wrapped in bacon with sriracha sauce...another conversion recipe...anything with bacon has me at the "b"