The Infamous Sriracha Sauce

Well... it's one of my addictions. Sriracha Sauce is like, good on everything. It's up there with Bacon, and Ranch Dressing. Only makes things taste better.
If you're my friend on Facebook, then you've most likely been exposed to my...Sriracha Adventures.

Join me, in this thread/topic, as we worship this awesome sauce!

Sriracha is good on Eggs. As you can see.

It's also good with Eggrolls.

Tacos too.

Even on my chips and Turkey Wrap.

Yep. Noodles as well.

Heck, you can even use it as decoration, like for these cute little Onigiris I made!

Muffin tops? Yep.

Even Bananas. Don't hate.

I was even appalled when the Sriracha Flavored Chips did NOT win the newest flavor!

I've got Sriracha everywhere. At my boyfriend's office, at home, in both vehichles, and at home.

Uhhhuhuhughuhguhughughughuhuhhhhhghghghghghghghhhh....Sriracha....feels nice.

Oh what? Sriracha Factory Shutting Down? Pfft... don't care.

1. I'll just make my own Sriracha Sauce.
2. They're going to move to a bigger factory somewhere where people can't complain about the smell. (weaklings)
3. The Almighty Sriracha Sauce Rules All.

Lamental Jester

I think you need to join a 12-step program

one_more_hit_zpsbf387269.png

JimA

I love that stuff, but on a banana :shock:  One other thing if your age is correct at 26 you keep downing that stuff, by 50you might regret that. But what a fun ride..

Jessikins said:
Poke.... I feel like we should hang out more.
Agree'd! :)and it's great cuz we're living on the same side of the puget sound! Hah!

LJ: The Oatmeal has lots of awesome Sriracha Items on their store. Do want.

JimA: Hmm...at 50, I might just have my own Sriracha Business. Bwaaahahahhaa

Lamental Jester

PokeSephiroth said:
LJ: The Oatmeal has lots of awesome Sriracha Items on their store. Do want.

JimA: Hmm...at 50, I might just have my own Sriracha Business. Bwaaahahahhaa
Lol, yes, I'm very aware, I've made many puchases from the guy, my loved ones are often on the recieving end of his "Horrible Greeting Cards".  The Oatmeal is actually a local comic, met him a few times, cool guy

On your Sriracha diet, by the age of 50 your digestive system might be closed for business ;)

MRTom

tayntdawg said:
Cream cheese dog from one of the hot dog stands in downtown seattle are the bomb!!!!#just saying
Is that dog japon? I'm sure they'll add sriracha too if you want... but I love their miso ground beef covered hot dog and cream chese best! I drive all the way from Redmond to seattle JUST to have their hot dogs. (and maybe stock up on sriracha at uwajiwaji)

Bill: LOOOOOOL!!!! omg wow hahahaha, other than that, BOORREETOH!!
"Half of my body is made out of Sriracha, dude" . . . .what? Just HALF?! XD

Also.... since Christmas is juuuuuuust around the corner....
sriracha_candy_canes_1024x1024.jpg

Lamental Jester

With all the chaos going on with the possible shutdown of the Sriracha factory.  Our good friend, and avid Sriracha enthusiast, "The Oatmeal" has provided a simple solution for the townfolk living near the factory:

sriracha_odor_zps481a3888.png