Show your fishy loving face!

Madness

Staff member
fishyladdy said:
hahaha funny! i just turned 18
I am glad to see that there are some of the younger people getting into the hobby, instead of all of us older individuals.  My son just turned 18 and he is into the African Cichlids also.  He has a beautiful breeding pair of Reuben Red Peacocks.  He strips them himself and puts them where they need to be.  Anyway, glad to see the younger generation getting into it. :)

fishyladdy

madness said:
fishyladdy said:
hahaha funny! i just turned 18
I am glad to see that there are some of the younger people getting into the hobby, instead of all of us older individuals.  My son just turned 18 and he is into the African Cichlids also.  He has a beautiful breeding pair of Reuben Red Peacocks.  He strips them himself and puts them where they need to be.  Anyway, glad to see the younger generation getting into it. :)
my mother doesnt like my hobby lol shes sick of floor always being wet in my room and i always end up sneeking new tanks in the house whiles shes gone lol she know i love my fish though so she leaves me alone. she calls me the crazy fish lady. i know she doesnt love my fish as much as me but i know she likes them! :)

nick_76

my main problem came down to humidity....and floors don't smell nice after getting a good dose of aquarium water. I started covering my tanks and laying down a catch blanket ( I use an old car back seat cover, its waterproof) youd be surprised how many drips&drops you catch that way.

sharing a place with just 2 dogs and some fish, I don't have to sneak tanks in, but space becomes an issue....gotta find a bigger place to get more tanks!!

Madness

Staff member
Need to get back on track with the faces.  Here I am again:

seasid10.jpg
" />
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
This is me on vacation at Grand Cayman last year

Kissing a stingray:

Here I am holding the ray (me on left)

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Wow I'm jealous. I want a sweet picture kissing a ray. That better bet your facebook profile!

A

Anonymous

Sometimes I imagine you all are fish, this thread is completely ruining my on-line fantasy world. Since I'm here I might as well share my "real" face too.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
My wife and I during a friend's birthday recently...... we just celebrated our 8th anniversary and we are definitely enjoying our almost mid-30s   raising our two kiddos haha
562218_4221767592174_1841846816_n_zps63bf4235.jpg