Show your fishy loving face!

finsandfeathers

Well here's me and my ROM quarter horse mare back when we were a bit spryer LOL about the only difference I let my hair go back red & past my waist and her shoulder isn't as solid as it used to be

EastandI001.jpg

sandnuka

We have a very good lookin, diverse bunch in here... I always love goin thru this thread... Thanks for keeping it alive guys! If you havent posted, get to it! :)

sandnuka

so seroius aquaman! lol.... I like the serious look though... looks like you got a great deal on your mind. :)

troutbrandon - Good to see your ugly face!! just a freaking small world, Im pumped someone from "the animals" is in the hobby. :spoton:

aquaman95

i always look like that i tried funny faces and to smile nothing works except the seriousness
troutbrandon - Good to see your ugly face!! just a freaking small world, Im pumped someone from "the animals" is in the hobby
hilarious

aquaman95

woe MM's asian sister.cool pic i was suprised it went regular pic and BAM MM.finally more faces not just names on a page.

Fish Addict

My girlfriend and I on my birthday.

Me shooting 600 yard slowfire prone at a competition.

I just thoguht I would show you a little bit more of my life because I am interested in hearing more about everybody other then just what is currently in our tanks.

aquaman95

I am interested in hearing more about everybody other then just what is currently in our tanks.
thtas why i started the awsome movie and music threads i like knowing more about a person than tank size

sandnuka

aquaman95 said:
I am interested in hearing more about everybody other then just what is currently in our tanks.
thtas why i started the awsome movie and music threads i like knowing more about a person than tank size
Start a thread in the lounge.... called something like "Tell a little about yourself" .... should be fun to read.... might start to find too much information about people that you didnt want to know though..... Some people can have twisted, weird, lifes. :)

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Actually aquaman had started up one that was pretty good. Got to make a couple friends here because of sharing the same hobbies.

http://wafishbox.forumotion.com/t5426-anyone-have-other-addictions