Show your fishy loving face!

CrashSmAshley

I bet we all are curious to see what our fellow aquarium loving Washingtonians look like. Post and discuss yours and others pics here but please keep it PG-13.

me10.jpg

sandnuka

So we all get to see who we talk to!

alright, I discuss this with ashley yesterday! I would like to see who I am talking to.... so post your picture up.
(and yes, I did take this myself with my camera when i learned how to use the timer.. lol)

sandnu10.jpg

A

Anonymous

2009-10-11101405.jpg

That ones pretty funny too. I was about to do a water change and I told my wife to take a picture. The funniest part is that I tried to enter it on another fish keepers forum potm contest. Needless to say it dident even make it to the voteing portion of the contest. Whatever I thought it was funny it was totally a joke and I still laugh every time I see it.

lilfishie

Okay, I'd say the ratio of gals to guys here could be close to 50/50. We just need to encourage more gal fishkeepers to join up. Here is myself and my little girl Shelby
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

sandnuka

picture of yourself abuse

Ok, seriously.... this thread was to show us your face so we know who we are talking to... not share you whole baby album... peeps who post there pictures more than once, I am afraid I am deleting your second picture... although Im sure your picture was funny, or had somekinda point to putting it up.
oh, and I will be deleting allot of your posts if it was off topic, cars, bikes etc... we have to try to stick to what the topic is, I hate going over page and page to find the topic again.

Kingstature

Finally Broke Down

Well here it is all you Ladies who have not met me yet, "The King Himself" oh and "The Picture does no justice" and a "Must see" as all the CL ad's say.LOL.... :king:
Im Hella Attractive People so, dont be nervous if you find yourself wanting me physically.. Its a completley normal reaction.... :lol!:
IMG_0814.jpg

Kingstature

lars on said:
I think you look angry because you couldnt find a bunny cuter than mine. : ) Dont worry, soon you can replace it with one of you and your turtle!

I have no Bunny.... Oh and Yes to you Nuka... They will be beating down the door now.... :king: