SHOW OFF YOUR TANK!

WhosUrDadi

well i cat settle with just pics... so heres the video of my tank with WC Red Rainbow and F1 Ikola Groups... ^_^

<iframe width="960" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8Qprm7Hq3Ao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anthraxx

figured id post a cpl shots of my current setups.
newest tank: 10g mineralized soil shrimp setup
020-1.jpg

55g tang setup w/ 1 black calvus, 7 multi's, and 5 transcriptus
005-2.jpg

29g tall w/ Neo. Brichardi "colony"
016-1.jpg

56g column Planted Discus / Community tank
016.jpg

larry.beck

Love the variety Anthraxx. I get too enthralled with a particular subset of fish and don't get the variety, which leaves me sure that I'm missing something. :)

Anthraxx

hey thanks. i used to be like that. had tons of african tanks all over the place but honestly i prefer the "laid back" nature of a lot of the sa/ca fish. i highly reccomend everyone get a discus tank to look at. its very relaxing. and everyday its something different. id love to see your tang setup larry. u got pics?

jml

My Addiction...(s)...

Here is my 55 gal community cichlid tank, it's still a work in progress:

IMG_20110503_054628.jpg

DSC_0444.jpg

DSC_0520.jpg

DSC_0342.jpg

DSC_0411.jpg

6. Newest addition:
DSC_0647.jpg

7. Fearless Johanni:
DSC_0553.jpg

I don't have any pics of our 37 gal planted goldfish tank but I will post some later.

I've also set up a 20 gal planted tank that isn't ready for its debut yet, but I have gotten a few good shots from it so far:

DSC_0620.jpg

DSC_0602.jpg

Let me know what you think!MG]

JimA

Here is an updated version of mine. 110 gallon Rustys,Labs and Acei with 1 Demasoni and 1 socofoli.

Jimapics006-1.jpg

JK47

A couple of my tanks (I don't have pics of all of them and sorry for the cell pics). I spend my cash on setup/filtration and fish not cameras lol..

125 gallon growout:

IMG-20110416-00069.jpg

120 gallon Parachromis motaguense RTM pair:

IMG-20110808-003451.jpg

300 gallon Parachromis dovii pair:

IMG-20110706-00155.jpg

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Hey JK47 nice to have you here! Followed on all your posts at MFK with your 3D backgrounds. Very nice! Funny to see you here with "Newbie" by your name. :tongue:

JK47

madness said:
Very nice. Love the RTM tank.
Thanks madness! They were tiny when I put this that 120 together. It still has two sponges and a heater in that pic lol.. The tank has been redone since then, it looks better now I promise. :)

DMD123 said:
Hey JK47 nice to have you here! Followed on all your posts at MFK with your 3D backgrounds. Very nice! Funny to see you here with "Newbie" by your name. :tongue:
Thanks bro! I love it here. I have gotten a bunch of PM's welcoming me and asking if I am the same dude (I am). It's nice to be a newbie and have no responsibilities! Just good peeps and fish here I love it. Hey while we are on the topic of build threads, is there a place on here for that type of thing? I want to do a build thread on here for the 600g soon.