Seattle Aquarium Swap

zabelkid

I attended with my wife and son, he sure liked it being outside on the tennis court kicking around the basketball. I liked this swap better than the last which is a good sign, getting better and better. we got some nice fancy rocks, and mystery snails for my planted tank. and just missed out on the 15+ shrimp jar for 20$ bought right in front of me. I would have done that. keep it going.

escapay

nick_76 said:
escapay- Portland was one hell of a drive to make our little swap....somehow that didn't cross my mind when someone mentioned there were some folks from Portland poking around, I was busy packing up at the time. certainly hope we didn't disappoint..
I wasn't sure what to expect. First swap I've ever been to. I think it was worth it. Found some awesome wood for my tank... I've been trying to find the right piece(s) and I think I finally did. Only time will tell since it hasn't gone in the tank yet.

It was also worth getting to meet more fish people! I have to drive over 30 minutes to get to the GPAS meetings, but always worth the trip. :)

BillHN

If you're ever gon get shrimp, I know someone doing a nice sale right now ^^
25 yellows for 20 dorrah.
25 reds for 15 dorrah.

But it's PU only in Tenino.

CrazedAce

I know how you feel escapay, my drive is at least an hour. If it was in Seattle or anywhere further North, tack on another 30min to an hour. But definitely worth the drive. I heard a lot of talk about auctions and what not and I am waiting for one of those to be announced now. :D