Road trip to see Cory's shop

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
9/21 is the Plant swap. Which would be cool cause there are door prizes etc if you're participating. But it could be a late night for you guys driving back.

Tacoma...? Tacoma? TACOOOOOOMA?!?!?! You think that's a drive. What about me? I work there three times a week, and I'm from Bremerton. =P

Not only do I drive, I have to take a ferry as well.

Hahaha...there is no excuse! =P Come see us!

Madness

Staff member
PokeSephiroth said:
Tacoma...? Tacoma? TACOOOOOOMA?!?!?! You think that's a drive. What about me? I work there three times a week, and I'm from Bremerton. =P

Yes there is an excuse, I dont want to go to jail, and if I have to deal with the 85% of dumb a** drivers that live here in Washington while driving up there, I will end up running them off the road. :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :swear: :swear: :swear: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: 

BillHN

madness said:
PokeSephiroth said:

Yes there is an excuse, I dont want to go to jail, and if I have to deal with the 85% of dumb a** drivers that live here in Washington while driving up there, I will end up running them off the road. :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :swear: :swear: :swear: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: 
+1 to that, I swear I've almost blown multiple gaskets.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
DMD123 said:
Lloyd road rage? How do you manage a classroom of kids?

I think madness has a great idea with the road trip.  
I rule my classroom with an iron fist    :lol!: 

Actually, I have plenty of patience for kids. It's adults that drive me crazy from time to time.......  

My wife says that I suffer from road rage (when cut off) and tech rage (when my laptop / phone doesn't work as fast as I think it should_

I like the idea of the 21st......  i have plans most weekends this month, but i definitely want to make it up there.  

Poke, we need a ferry from tacoma to edmonds :joker:

a ferry from Tacoma to Edmonds...that would be interesting. :D
If that happened, then there DEFINITELY shouldn't be any excuse not to visit Aquarium Co-Op =P

Betty

Staff member
I've been to Cory's shop a few times from way down south here in McKenna! I don't buy any fish, but have found other things that I "needed".  And yes, the traffic on I-5 is terrible.   I think the number is more than 85%! This is me during most of the 75 mile drive (each way) --> :swear:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
This has been very enlightening.... I now know who the road ragers are. :tongue: 

Well...for one, I'm Asian. (Or Mexican, whichever way you want to look at it. LOL)

... no. I'm Filipino. Which means, watch out.

LuminousAphid

Hey BillHN, if you get a chance let me know when you're gonna be there, I would like to meet some members from the fishbox in person :)

I luckily only live about 5 miles from there, so it's not a big issue for me to head down

pbmax

madness said:
Yes there is an excuse, I dont want to go to jail, and if I have to deal with the 85% of dumb a** drivers that live here in Washington while driving up there, I will end up running them off the road. 
I hear that.  I avoid anything north of where my folks live in Renton like the plague (and that's really too far north already!).  It seems the older I get the more dangerous, oblivious, idiot drivers there are on the roads around here. :suspect:

Madness

Staff member
Exactly!!! There is no being courteous, a blinker means nothing (whether it is used or doesnt get used), all hills and curves for some reason is a sign to slow down to 20 under the speed limit. Oh look, some people on the side of the road, lets slow down and look at them............................ OMG, whats that? Is that rain? ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, lets slow down. Oh no, here comes a firetruck at us 5 lanes over, OMG the law says I need to stop. ERRRRRRRRRRRR. (NO YOU DONT IDIOT LEARN THE LAWS!!!!!!!)

See I am already getting fired up, and I am not even on the road yet. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: