Road trip to see Cory's shop

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I need to make my way up there. I have been wanting to check out the store since it was opened but the drive makes me have to make a special day trip up there. :( 

Madness

Staff member
Well D, maybe yourself, me and Lloyd and another Southender, can plan a day trip to head up and visit Cory. On the way back we can hit the new and Improved (crossing my fingers) APFP, then over to Midway, and home.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like a good idea. I will have a ton of time on my hands soon since my work will not be in the way.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I'd like to take that trip too, as long as I wasn't driving I'd put in for my part of the gas!!!!! I always have a hard time driving north with all the gridlock you have to deal with near Seattle. That's why I rarely go up there, unless my wife drives. Guess its a small bout of road rage. (Self diagnosed of course)

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Lloyd road rage? How do you manage a classroom of kids?

I think madness has a great idea with the road trip.

Madness

Staff member
My truck seats 5, 4 more comfortably, whenever you guys want to go. I am done with school till Sept24, so I can even go during the week if that works for you.

So thats 3, anyone else interested in making the trip? But, if we go during the week, like Lloyd I hate traffic, so we would need to be up there around opening time, and done with Midway before I5 gets to crazy going South.

Moving this talk so that we dont foul up Cory's thread.

A

Anonymous

Id go depends on what day and where to meet up to be picked up.;) 

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Im still working Mon-Fri till my job closes so I may not make it. My job is finished on Sept 30, but we dont have much left so we might close early. Keep me in the loop as to when.

Madness

Staff member
I coach youth bowling in Federal Way, and it starts this Saturday, I will be done by noon and ready to meet all, or we can start early on Sunday, OOOOPPPPPSSSSS , no we cant, opening day of football, Im not going anywhere on Sunday :)

So if you all want to meet up Saturday before noon, lets make it a day.

A

Anonymous

This Saturday wont work for me im flying back from Hawaii. :D 

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I have an anniversary dinner this Saturday that I have to be at, especially because its mine. My wife would kill me if I missed. Oh well 11 years was a good run... :joker: 

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
SiRWesDragon said:
Hey your just doing one liners to pad your stats, no fair. :joker: 

Thanks, takes a lot to keep a marriage going now days. Happy to have a wife that supports my crazy hobby.

Madness

Staff member
SiRWesDragon said:
Didnt we just have this convo.  :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: 

LOL, Hey the following Saturday works as well, same setup same time.

Nope scratch that, thats the swap meet day. Maybe the following Saturday, or D if your able to get a weekday off between now and then. :D

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
C**P! I will most likely have to work that Saturday. We are going to open the business up on a weekend to the public to try and sell the rest of the stuff off. September will just not work unless the business closes early.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Im trying to stay till the end to get my severance package.

A

Anonymous

DMD123 said:
SiRWesDragon said:
Hey your just doing one liners to pad your stats, no fair. :joker: 

Thanks, takes a lot to keep a marriage going now days. Happy to have a wife that supports my crazy hobby.
madness said:
SiRWesDragon said:
Didnt we just have this convo.  :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: 

LOL, Hey the following Saturday works as well, same setup same time.

Nope scratch that, thats the swap meet day.  Maybe the following Saturday, or D if your able to get a weekday off between now and then. :D
Im just congratulating dmd123. :lol!: :ibox: