PokeSephiroth's 15 Gallon Column Tank (Finished Setup)

LOLOLOLOLOLO TOO GOOD!! XD!!!!!!!!!

Oh man... I can't wait to get that soil all ready for the 15 gallon tank. Hrm hrm hrm hrm hrm...

Soil is all ready and mineralized. Added it into the 15 gallon, and is capped. . . . but still don't have plants to put in it. Oh, I sure do hope that the auction tomorrow will reap me some good rewards. :D

lars on

Lamental Jester said:
treas_zps034fb8fe.png
omg I just died

jrmakawoody

I bet a $5 filing cabinet would be a perfect stand for that. I use a black one for my 20 tall. Cheap, sturdy, and you get some storage space.

Got a stand at Goodwill in Silverdale, and it fits PERFECTLY for my tank. :D It also has two drawers which are adequately sized for storing any aquarium stuffs, fish food food, and whatnot. :D

I think I'm done. Tank is planted, and all I can do now is wait for the plants to grow and "fill-in" so to speak. I'm just about done dealing with Riccia Fluitans. That stuff is a MESS. lol. Just gotta do some water changes here and there, then fill'er up with some shrimp . . . maaaaybe some neon tetras. Doubtful though. But we'll see. :) Battle strategy? Pffft... please. ;-)

But, before you start looking at the photos, I would suggest playing this in the background first.
[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/qyXTgqJtoGM" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

.....is it playing yet?

How about now?

Now?

Okay.

Already added some MTS, harvested some of them from my 10, 36, and 55 gallon tanks. Hahaha XD... added some Albino Bristlenose Plecos and Red Cherry Shrimp in there as well. :D

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I hate to rain on your parade but electricity and water do not mix.

Pikachu has to go! You need more water type Pokémon in there, like a Squirtle! :nanana:

DMD123, hahahaha!! Look at you! Kudos for knowing pokemon knowledge! :D I did have a squirtle toy, unfortunately it had some electronics inside it, so I opted for Pikachu.

I wish I had a goldeen or seaking in there, unfortunately I don't have them... so I had to make do with what I had. Imagine putting a fire-type pokemon in there! LOL

I really wanted a Charizard. My lvl 100 Charizard can withstand water... heck, he turns it all into steam! :D
Squirtle ---> Wartortle ---> Blastoise . . . Evolution! Darwin would be prou-...
darwin-plays-pokemon-25950-1271375909-37.jpg

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
The problem is that Blastoise require bigger than a 15g, thats why it needs to be a Squirtle.

Well if we're talking about size, then shoot. Screw Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise... I want a frickin Wailord! :D (largest known pokemon, known so far.)

wailord_351557.png

Here's how the tank looks, in my room. :) It's really great, when the room lights are off, the "shimmering effect" goes on my bed, and it really adds to the ambiance. :)