PokeSephiroth's 15 Gallon Column Tank (Finished Setup)

BillHN

O ye?
CrazedAce and his wife saw it last night 7:30 PM.
Ask him urself!
(that and I just saw this post, i would've taken a pix earlier xD....

Lamental Jester

It's on!
8689995A-A314-43FA-B7FB-C63B6E4CC06C-373-0000003DD5313B5C_zpsbe4f27eb.jpg

Lamental Jester, ah yes, Madrona it is. Although, I was talking more about hardscape-wise. =P I s'pose we should refrain from posting pictures, so as to not have "similar-looking" setups. :D

BillHN, LJ here is using Manzanita Wood, methinks (yes?) . . . Cory from Aquarium Co-Op has a BUNCH of Manzanita Wood at REALLY great prices! Definitely worth the visit, because he's the ONLY one that sells Manzanita Wood in a store. A lot of people end up ordering online because it's not as readily available in stores. So yeah... definitely check his shop if you haven't already. :)

I'm thinking we are going to be see some super creative aquascaping now that this is a competition!

Thanks for the tidbit on the manzanita at the Co-op as well!

Lamental Jester

Addicted2CAs said:
I'm thinking we are going to be see some super creative aquascaping now that this is a competition!
Haha, Poke and I should just keep building up the hype, then when the end of the month comes, our tanks just have those ceramic fish ornaments you get at the big box stores!

Lamental Jester, omg, it's so crazy how you and I think a like!! So scary! I was thinking of photoshopping a tank that's just fully decorated with a whole bunch of spongebob decor and a plastic fish that says "DERPDERPDERP, IMMA FISH...!" hahahahaha!!!!

pbmax

Yah, well, my fish and crays like my fantastic, algae and moss-covered plastic cave and little hut dealy way more than your lame wood anyways.

Y'all are HATERS. :swear:

Hahahahahahahaha.... know your pokemon, pbmax! =P

Really though, that super mario theme would just be a PAIN to clean... definitely fits into the neon colored castles category though.

pbmax

Pokemon is a couple decades too late for me

I did find it amusing that it blocked all the images both you and LJ have been posting when I tried to block that image... had to step back to specifically THAT one, instead of the whole site. NERDS! :alien:

Toothbrush, man. You're on your own with the spot algae though...

pbmax, no thanks. I would definitely just go with the natural look, than anything else. Hahaha... when I start decorating my tanks like that, would only be if I were hired to set up a tank at a video game convention or something. Hah.

nerds.jpg

pbmax

Sure; I'm just sayin'. :cyclops: Gotta do something with all those crap toothbrushes the dentist gives out...

Every time I see that guy I think of these guys, which I suppose both dates and categorizes me, but whatever.

Centauri_%28Babylon_5%29.jpg