PokeSephiroth's 15 Gallon Column Tank (Finished Setup)

-=UPDATE 11/26/2014=-
More fisheye lens testing w/ some software tiltshift editing, this time, of my 15 gallon tank. Oooooh!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIp2Ha7foh8

Got this tank for free from a friend... said he used it for a saltwater tank, and realized it was waaaaaaaaaaay too small, so he kept it in storage for the longest time, and decided to give it to me... Basically looks like brand new! :) I might have to change the filter, because it's one of those aqueon HoB filters that comes bundled with the tank. But I s'pose if it's just going to be a shrimp tank.... maybe that will suffice for now. *shrug*

I put in one of my madrona wood pieces in it, and it fits like a glove, like it was MEANT for it. I plan on making this a shrimp tank.
Tank Dimensions are 13x13x24

Addicted2CAs................. *huff huff huff huff* KHAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!!! hahaha, I couldn't resist. He was either going to throw it away or give it to me. So, I chose with the latter option. :)

fishloverRon, thank you! I plan on keeping my eyes out for items at the auction for this 15 gallon! I already have the sand and madrona wood... just need a couple more things for it. :D

Lamental Jester, I POSTED IT FIRST!! That makes you the copycat :D

11431.jpg

you guys should have a poll showdown on here. Both of you setup your shrimp tanks, then like the POTM submit pics to a 3rd party who will make the thread then let everyone vote on it!

Lamental Jester, Challenge Accepted.
images

One more thing, should we have some kind of rule or guideline as to when we should have the tanks finished by?

Addicted2CAs, that sounds like fun. I wonder... who should play the 3rd party poster/Referee..........? :D
images

Lamental Jester

Hmmm, I dunno if it's a good idea... I know your self esteem is quite fragle, I wouldn't want it to shatter when you loose ;)

Time frame? Ugh I have no idea