Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Re: Pics of the Madness "A MUST SEE"

MorganEA said:
Patience what is that?! :bounce: 
pa·tience ˈpāSHəns/
noun:
1. the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset.

So no :swear:  or :violent:  or :wall:  or :nutkick: 

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member

I have a hard time with the "P" word..... so I will start your sharing by showing everyone two fish that I got from you a few weeks back. both stunning and both a perfect way to introduce your unbelievable collection:
female umbee
005_zpsf251324f.jpg

piebald fen
011_zpse7cb8a0e.jpg

I hope you don't mind me photobombing your post, just thought this little appetizer might get everyone excited......

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member

I guess I should post my madness fish too since he is taking sooooooooo loooooooong. :joker: 

Actually the only one I have is my Pearsei Pork Chop. All the others have been from other sources.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member

if i were going to post all of the fish i got from madness, it would take me close to an hour too.....maybe two hours if i were going to also include fish I have gotten from dmd, addicted2ca, bassetman, and fishman09.....I wouldnt want to bore you with the other fish I actually bought from stores.

MorganEA

DMD123 said:
MorganEA said:
Patience what is that?! :bounce: 
pa·tience ˈpāSHəns/
noun:
1. the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset.

So no :swear:  or  :violent:  or :wall:  or :nutkick: 
:wall: :swear: :nutkick: :violent: 

Madness

Staff member

OK done editing.  I went through 680 pictures and saved a 148.  I hope you all like looking at pictures. LOL  :face: :face: :face: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

I think that it will be easier to upload to photobucket, and then transfer here. So, hopefully it wont be much longer.

And a little warning before you all freak out, I did take a few pictures of my sons African tank and some of them turned out fairly decent. So, I am posting them also. :)

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member

Not OK.... you need to start another post for the africans. The theme of the post was to attract more people to sa/ca, not africans. Just kidding, just kidding.

Actually I don't care one bit. As almost everyone on here knows; I love all pictures. it makes me feel like i own other peoples fish/inverts/plants without the hassle of feeding and cleaning up after them.

but in all seriousness, I don't think that I can wait much longer for these pictures

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member

The only Africans I want to see are bichirs! :joker: 

Madness

Staff member

Time for the grow out tank in my bedroom, and the 250 gal in the house, also w/grow outs, except for the amazing EBJD that I got from Lloyd. :)
All the Festae here are from my Peruvian pair above.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member

Your flowerhorns are amazing. :lol!:

In all seriousness, the pic of the angelicus loach swimming up towards the camera is really neat.

Madness

Staff member

Last for tonight is my 300 long with some of my Vieja and Paratherapswith their pleco friends, also a few picks of the pleco grow out tank with a few plecos and my newly acquired Poly Tugulsei :

Tomorrow I will finish the show with my 400 gallon. :)

Madness

Staff member

Aquarium Co-Op said:
Your flowerhorns are amazing. :lol!:

In all seriousness, the pic of the angelicus loach swimming up towards the camera is really neat.
It is actually a Botia kubotai or Burmese Border loach.

Edited: LOL Just found a link that says that it is also known as the Botia 'Angelicus'. :)

Thanks Cory.