OnTheROAD future episodes

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, fire and cars have always scared me. I think it's too many movies where cars on fire always explode lol.

Madness

Staff member
lloyd378 said:
Oh wow. Are you ok? Did the truck take on a lot of damage?
It was in the car, and yea Im OK. The mechanic replaced everything that was damaged

MorganEA said:
Wow that's scary!! Hope you are ok!
It was a bit, but didnt know that it actually was until the guy behind me pulled over in front of me and came running at me asking if I need an extinguisher. I said, "I dont know am I on fire?" He said that a ball of fire came out from under my car just before I pulled over.

Aquarium Co-Op said:
Yeah, fire and cars have always scared me. I think it's too many movies where cars on fire always explode lol.
Yea, I was out of the car quick and looking everywhere for any sign of flames.

Madness

Staff member
Just got back from Mel's, should have video up tonight. Here are a few pics to hold you over.

image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
That Chancho is a BEAST! Cant wait to see the video...

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like he may have one too many Midas..... And in a funny coincidence I have room for a Midas

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, madness! 

Stop teasing and go get some istlanum and Midas as green terrors from Mel and raise them up!  We can't let those linage of fish die off!!!  

I'll even set upy other tank for some sweet Mel fry ( or maybe I'll head to apfp and ask if they still have any). But I'd prefer you to get some and continue these beauties

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Give fish huge tanks to grow out in and they turn into those awesome monsters. Cant wait to see the videos, Ive only heard stories of those tanks!

Madness

Staff member
lloyd378 said:
Ok, madness! 

Stop teasing and go get some istlanum and Midas as green terrors from Mel and raise them up!  We can't let those linage of fish die off!!!  

I'll even set upy other tank for some sweet Mel fry ( or maybe I'll head to apfp and ask if they still have any). But I'd prefer you to get some and continue these beauties
Mel doesnt give his fish to apfp any more since Kevin left. And I will be getting a few of the Midas and a couple Istlanum. When the Chancho spawn again I will see if I can get there in time to scoop out some.

DMD123 said:
Give fish huge tanks to grow out in and they turn into those awesome monsters. Cant wait to see the videos, Ive only heard stories of those tanks!
Video is up on youtube and will be up here in a couple minutes. :)

dwarfpike

Always, always, always wanted some of Mel's lyonsi fry ... just don't have a tank big enough.  :( :( :(