OnTheROAD future episodes

hbluehunter

Can't wait to see the next espisodes !! You're doing a great job with these Madness !! It's cool to see what all our local guys and gals are keeping.. :)
I gotta step my fish keeping game back up before i invite you over..  8) 

Madness

Staff member
hbluehunter said:
Can't wait to see the next espisodes !! You're doing a great job with these Madness !! It's cool to see what all our local guys and gals are keeping.. :)
No worries. :)

Just got home from Morgan's and hopefully can have it up shortly.

Madness

Staff member
hbluehunter said:
Thank you, I was really hoping that it would be a success.

bad-daddio said:
Soooo..... What's the holdup?....

8) 
 :tongue:  http://www.wafishbox.com/t10357-episode-4-w-morgan-and-missgrumpygills#102914  :tongue: 

lloyd378 said:
Drive safe tomorrow!
Thanks Lloyd, will do. :)

bassetman

Not a great breathing experience, hope we both clear a bit in the afternoon. Luck today Donna. I have a fresh spawn this morning for the vid.

bassetman

Shawn just left on his way to Donna's  house. Should be up to you in two and a half hours or so. 

Lloyd thanks for the Umbees. I sent an extra surprise in your box.

Shawn , it was nice to meet you and your son. Good to talk fish for awhile.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I'm so excited to finally see your full collection! And I'm equally excited to see the surprise!

bassetman

The rio mags look great. Shawn brought about 20-30 micro Melanurus and a nice zonatus. All doing well. Think Shawn had a good time. He smiled a lot. :laughhard:

cichlid-gal

Shawn and his son just left.  And yes, we had a really nice visit.  It is always fun to talk fish with other people that enjoy the hobby as much as you do.

Madness

Staff member
Got home about 10:30, I wanted to turn around and go back once I hit the pass area. The rain was in sane.  

Pictures and video are loaded, now its time to edit.  

650 miles today and well worth it.  I got to meet some more wonderful fish keepers and 3 very good people.  

Tom you have some very beautiful and rare species, and I hope that you are able to get back to where you were before.

Donna and John, thank you for a wonderful time and dinner.  Your tanks are stunning and you too have some beautiful rare species.  

I have to warn everyone, these videos will be long, and Donna's could get very long, but well worth it.

I will post a few pictures to show you all why. ;)

Anthraxx

Ya these tanks are both full of amazing fish. donnas stuff at first glance appears common fare, but a little more study and its just like WTF are those!!! man must resist urge to setup more tanks! although the GF is wanting a tank again....