OnTheROAD future episodes

Madness

Staff member
Hey all you fishbox fanatics. I will be visiting 3 different box members this weekend, so that means 3 more OnTheROAD videos.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

Looking forward to seeing something different.

Friday I will be visiting Morgan, AKA MorganEA
Saturday morning hangin with Tom, AKA Bassetman
Saturday afternoon/evening chillin with Donna, AKA cichlid-gal

Cant wait. :D

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I've got some fish for Tom..... I'll swing by Thursday afternoon to drop them off. They will live to travel with you. I already got them their very own license plate bingo cards!

Anthraxx

aww man im jealous now, basset has always been big within our little group, and donna is just a blast to chat fish with. be careful tho shes very knowledgeable and isnt afraid to tell you ;), just curious if you plan to do some episodes on our best LFS? seems like another great venue to go visit. anyways GL with your trip over the mountains, if your close enough dont forget to snag some awesome plecos from barbies shop out that way :) she was a great help to me early on in my fishkeeping history.

Madness

Staff member
Anthraxx said:
aww man im jealous now, basset has always been big within our little group, and donna is just a blast to chat fish with. be careful tho shes very knowledgeable and isnt afraid to tell you ;), just curious if you plan to do some episodes on our best LFS? seems like another great venue to go visit. anyways GL with your trip over the mountains, if your close enough dont forget to snag some awesome plecos from barbies shop out that way :) she was a great help to me early on in my fishkeeping history.
How do I get a hold of her?

And I have already talked with APFP and they have given me an ok tp do it as well.

Anthraxx

this is her store, i havent seen her on the forums in quite awhile so id just call the store. sry if its not exactly close, i just assume the other side of the mts. is just all one big city :p
http://www.wafishbox.com/t1421-aquarium-solutions-spokane-valley#102731

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
So about an hour and a half.... No big deal for aquatic madness!!!!

A

Anonymous

JimA said:
I hope your A/C is working!
No kidding. Family in Ellensburg reported 106 the last couple days. Scouting camping spots for this coming weekend is forcasting cooler weather this weekend with rain on saturday.

I hope you're headed over 90. US-2 could be a nightmare because of the fires and I believe it's closed right now between Cole's Corner and Leavenworth.