OnTheROAD Episode #2 w/DMD123

Madness

Staff member
maybe I could take a few short videos of smaller set ups and lump them together.  :face: 

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Good idea! That way some people with smaller set ups do not feel like they have to fill in all the time.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I can't wait for Darren's video! I've never been there but have heard numerous stories about his awesome fish!

Drd62

Unfortunately I lost my 13" Pearsi and my large 14" Bifasciatus last week. They were killed by my 11-12" Trimac. They were both damaged (torn fins and bitten). and had their swim bladders damaged. It was a sad day in my place. All my fish had co existed in that tank for over one year. Don't know what happened but it seems like my Trimac went rogue. That's an Amp for you, but he never exhibited any signs of much aggression in the past. He will be living his days out in my 75G unless I can find a female to pair him with.  :(

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Very sorry for your loses! What do you have left in your tank?

Drd62

Thank you guys. Just 5 fish. My other 360G has my large 14" Bocourti, 9-10" syn, several clown loaches, Micropthalmus, trio of Festae and other grow outs.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Drd what happened to all of your man eaters? Seems like you've gone central community style

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
lloyd378 said:
Seems like you've gone central community style
LOL, love the new term. Im just going to say going all 'C.C.S' when people ask what fish I have.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
So how's that video coming??? Haha, no pressure ( except maybe a little bit). I'd like to see that trimac in all his glory( a trimac is #1 on my fish list right now! )And I'd like to see the other fish he mentioned too.g

Madness

Staff member
lloyd378 said:
So how's that video coming??? Haha, no pressure ( except maybe a little bit). I'd like to see that trimac in all his glory( a trimac is #1 on my fish list right now! )And I'd like to see the other fish he mentioned too.g
Wont be visiting him till Thursday.

Still waiting for someone to step up for the one after this.  :whistle:whistle:whistle

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Come on fish boxers ! It's really a painless process!

Where are all the African keepers at?  Where are the planted community tanks at ?
Poke? Cory? Anthrax? Fish in a bowl ? I definitely want to see all of your tanks ( this is just the start of my list)

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
:iagree:  Easy, not much to it. Really just a two stop process: #1 Make arrangement with madness to film, #2 Open the door when he shows up  :laughhard: 

Madness

Staff member
DMD123 said:
:iagree:   Easy, not much to it. Really just a two stop process: #1 Make arrangement with madness to film, #2 Open the door when he shows up  :laughhard: 
 :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: