March Northwest Aquarium Swap Meet - New Thread!

Ali

Poke, my folks have a button machine. Do we need to have a fishy craft night?

I have a Fluval flora kit new in box, also have a unopened jar of pH increaser. Anybody interested? I'm open to trades :)

Awesome! If you want, I could send you the photoshop files for the name tags so that you can make them look similar to the older ones.

Orrrr if you're feeling creative, you're more than welcome to design them yourself :) yay creativity!

keman

Bringing a few items for sale, but mostly supporting a FREE table with stuff that may not be worth much money but still useful to someone?? If anyone has good useful things they want to add to the table, bring them. I am also going to e looking for plants and such. Mostly looking forward to visiting/hanging out with folks and putting some faces with usernames.

Ali

I am the first to admit I have ZERO artistic talent, design or otherwise. But I could email you a template to paste into. How many are folks want one? Parts run about 50 cents each so doing a few I can swing, hundreds not so much :)

keman said:
Bringing a few items for sale, but mostly supporting a FREE table with stuff that may not be worth much money but still useful to someone?? If anyone has good useful things they want to add to the table, bring them. I am also going to e looking for plants and such. Mostly looking forward to visiting/hanging out with folks and putting some faces with usernames.
I'm bringing a pile plants.

swamp-rat

I too shall have some items for the 'free' table. Can someone save me a table near an outlet? I *plan* to be there about 11:15, but anyone that knows me will also know I am notoriously late.

Salzabar said:
There's a free table? Like, I could bring free things to the table for others to have?

Yes, I believe Keman has a free table set up, and is welcoming other people to put stuff on his table (space allowing, of course).

KaraWolf

I can't believe I still have the one(nametag) I made....its not in tatters yet! LOL Can't wait for tomorrow. Just scared myself before getting on worried that it was actually today and I totally missed it

Ali

I commented over there, didn't want to hijack this thread.

Is anybody bringing GH and/or KH test kits for sale?

keman

Salzabar said:
There's a free table? Like, I could bring free things to the table for others to have?

Yes. I will have the free table set up so that you can drop off good usable items.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
keman said:
Salzabar said:

Yes. I will have the free table set up so that you can drop off good usable items.

I may bring a bunch of stuff to this table. I just don't want to bring it back home if no one wants it... Anyone taking a trip to good will if it doesn't go?

Betty

Staff member
PokeSephiroth said:
ALSO, I EXPECT EVERYONE WHO GOT A CUSTOM WAFISHBOX NAMETAG FROM ME A WHILE BACK, TO WEAR THEM!!!! (just kidding. But really. Wear them. LOL!)
It took some looking, but I found mine. :D

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Cool, Looks like I mostly loaded up brand new undergravel filters and t8 single bulb shop lights that are brand new as well.