lets see some full tank shots.

A

Anonymous

The idea of me setting up this thread is for ideas. I want to see some of the difrent african setups that some of our members have. I have posted mine in a couple difrent threads. I would love to see some of yours larry, betty, terence etc. Let me see what you got. I have seen anthraxxs' tanks, but he should post his up too. Come on folks please.

JimA

I know you have prolly seen mine and it's soon to change to a Tropheus tank but here ya go. Overall the tank wont change that much with the Trophs. Since these pics were taken I have a nice carpet of algae growing on the rocks will post a updated pic tomorrow.

Jimapics024-1.jpg

Jimapics028.jpg

Jimapics021.jpg

Jimapics030.jpg

Anthraxx

you asked and you shall receive!!

Brichardi tank 25
008-2.jpg

Ocellatus tank 20
009-3.jpg

Multie/julie tank 55
005-2.jpg

my favorite multie shot :p
015-2.jpg

old mbuna 55
010.jpg

Mesonatua Insignis/Apistogramma tank 55
064.jpg

WAY old 55 mbuna setup
IMG_0538.jpg

my first shellie/julie setup 30
IMG_0537.jpg

Planted 20 tall apistogramma tank
IMG_0581.jpg

Can you say LACE ROCK?!?!?! :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Wow, Anthraxx you really do have tanks.... was beginning to wonder with no pictures. :suspect:

Really nice! :spoton:

Couldn't even post a teaser shot of the 125g? :D

Anthraxx

ahahaha i keep dwarfs. we cant all have five monsters per cubic yard of water. ur more then welcome to come over and see them.. haha

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
We know you keep dwarfs, just having some fun! :tongue:

What were you keeping and what were you downsizing to make room for the 125g?

Anthraxx

i had a ten gallon shrimp tank, and ive dumped the brichardi on VW, and still gotta dump the occie setup.. but i may end up keeping it. theyre finally fixing my floor so i dont need all my tanks on one wall anymore.. lol

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Anthraxx said:
theyre finally fixing my floor so i dont need all my tanks on one wall anymore.. lol
:cheers: More tanks! :cheers:

Anthraxx

yeah pretty much. idk if ill want many more past the 55 and 125. gfs got her own tanks that i really have no part of. i did get her 5 kribs for a dollar last night tho.. haha so i had a hand in that decision :p. ideally maybe a 40B or a 55 growout for babies. as i think i may have some of madness runoff in my local water supply.. lolz

A

Anonymous

Anthraxx said:
also im surprised nobody mentioned that i HAD CA cichlids... lol
That's because you dident have central american cichlids. You had south american cichlids. Apistos and festivum are from south america, although I was a little surprised you posted the pics of full tank s. American cichlid tanks in the african cichlid section of the forum. ;)

A

Anonymous

By the way, very nice tank jim. I really like your natural look and over all feel of the tank. Thanks for sharing. Anyone else... I see betty and larry and terence are all online. Don't be shy.....

Anthraxx

god you guys need to perhaps get a comedy tour going. what with all these witty retorts. fishbox comedy tour? naw thats a crummy name. lets see if any of you "funny guys" can come up with a better name.

A

Anonymous

That wasent meant to be a rude comment at all, please don't take offense. It also wasent intended to provoke laughter. It was a simple comment of fact and correction that's all. I DON'T keep s. American cichlids. I have in the past and there just not that cool to me. I love centrals though, and when people confuse the two, it kinda drives me nuts. Again I meant nothing harsh, I promise.... now here take your pacifier back, and stop crying..... that was a joke. You know for the comedy tour. Lol! See the difrence, you will know when I'm being a smart donkey..

Anthraxx

lol see what i said was a joke.. but you ruined the punch line with that plz dont take offense talk.. do i really seem like the kinda guy who would take offense that easily? lolz. ahh text.. how it lacks tone.. le sigh

Betty

Staff member
I don't have recent pictures of any of mine. I'll have to take a few tonight. Here are a few older shots.

29 gallon J. marlieri
792b143a.jpg

38 gallon P. saulosi (old setup)
IMG_4184.jpg

55 gallon mbuna
e9664cfe.jpg

60 gallon mbuna
d5f3248b.jpg

I will try to get some pics of the other tanks later.

Anthraxx

awesome tanks betty. i really like em. btw if you wanna get in on this lace rock buy i got going saturday the 26th feel free. cense is going down from mountlake so maybe u can catch a lift up there with him. i just see you clearly like it as much as me... and you cant beat the price at 1$ a lb..