It's Been awhile but I'm Back!

InfamousRedlineZ

Hey how is it going WA fellow fish keepers! As some of you know me for my African Cichlids Keeper. I've been out of the hobby for a few years due to not having enough funds and space for tanks. Now that I back on my feet and purchased my new home, I have all of the room I need ;). I haven't found a decent price tank yet but I will be making a step by step progress when I set it up!

InfamousRedlineZ

Welcome back! Will you be getting back into Africans or do you want to try something different this time around?
Thank you!:) This time around I am looking at Africans or discus. Haven't decided yet. Biggest step for me, is finding the right tank. I've PM mickyyfree. Saw that he was selling a couple tanks. Hopefully I can get my hands on 100 gal acrylic or 150 gal. Finger cross! Havent hear back from yet :D

Loren

Thank you!:) This time around I am looking at Africans or discus. Haven't decided yet. Biggest step for me, is finding the right tank. I've PM mickyyfree. Saw that he was selling a couple tanks. Hopefully I can get my hands on 100 gal acrylic or 150 gal. Finger cross! Havent hear back from yet :D
You might want to try texting him as you will most likely get a faster response.

Mick
206 992 1168

jettej

Thanks jettej! Haven't got the full good feeling yet since I haven't get my hands wet yet. What are you keeping ?
I keep and breed Claro plecos, tequila goodeid, electric blue rams, GBR x GR mix, pygmy corydora, and pseudomugil furcatus. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

InfamousRedlineZ

I keep and breed Claro plecos, tequila goodeid, electric blue rams, GBR x GR mix, pygmy corydora, and pseudomugil furcatus. :D

Oh wow that's awesome! I might pick up one or two Claro plecos from you if you do decided to let some go haha how big is your tank?

jettej

Oh wow that's awesome! I might pick up one or two Claro plecos from you if you do decided to let some go haha how big is your tank?
Sure i have a few frys and a newly hatched ones but it takes a while for them to grow and be independent.

I'm a small tank keeper.

2x 20g long
1x 15g
1x 10g

I have 40g but my friend borrowed it
Planning to build a 10 g Rack in the near future to supply space for breeding and rearing tanks!

InfamousRedlineZ

Sure i have a few frys and a newly hatched ones but it takes a while for them to grow and be independent.

I'm a small tank keeper.

2x 20g long
1x 15g
1x 10g

I have 40g but my friend borrowed it
Planning to build a 10 g Rack in the near future to supply space for breeding and rearing tanks!

Wow that's awesome! If you have a chance I would love to see some pictures!

jettej

Actually I have another 15G Fluval Flex as my planted shrimp tank. Its still new and just slowly cycling it

Loren

Actually I took more like a 30 year break from the hobby and have been amazed at all of the cool fish/shrimp that have either been discovered/developed in that time frame.