JeTTeJ's 2017 Fishroom Update + Fluval Flex 15G Review !!!

jettej

Here you go! I haven't done this for a while so please bear with me, my accent, and my grammars :D

Pretty long video... Sorry!!!

Please leave suggestions and/or comments... Thank you for watching!

jettej

What a great video, @jettej I loved seeing your updates and struggles!
Thank you! ..I might make another video soon a little shorter but just more about the fish and frys this time. How i breed them, what i feed them and maybe some tips.

I relly hope my Electric Blue Ram eggs hatch!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I couldn't keep the EBR alive so good for you! Seriously. I love those little buggers and I lost both of mine.

jettej

I couldn't keep the EBR alive so good for you! Seriously. I love those little buggers and I lost both of mine.
Sorry to hear that. Tgey are day 2 or 3 from being hatch. They should be free swimming pretty soon. I took the female out and transferred to another tank with a GBR male in it now they are pairing up. And my EB male are guarding the frys. I caught 1 pygmy cory ate a bad egg.... hope they only eat bad ones not the frys/live eggs.

Wenzoui

I knew you should've artificially raised them. Also don't put female with the gbr male. It'll break the bond between the two ebr if they do bond. And you will have weird looking fry afterwards

jettej

I knew you should've artificially raised them. Also don't put female with the gbr male. It'll break the bond between the two ebr if they do bond. And you will have weird looking fry afterwards
Yep you're right. EB are back together in the 15G hoping there's some fry survived! I manage to save 2 frys and now they are in a fry saver Now i have another pair of GR and GBR i got locally.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I reallly REALLY enjoyed the full update. That was fun. Except when your dogs started barking - or dog - mine went bananas. lol They don't understand what a TV DOG is apparently.

jettej

I reallly REALLY enjoyed the full update. That was fun. Except when your dogs started barking - or dog - mine went bananas. lol They don't understand what a TV DOG is apparently.
Thank you! Yes my dogs don't like the doorbell they get too excited and freak out....