ITS A SAD DAY

Madness

Staff member
Re: ITS A SAD DAY

well I just spent an hour here at a place for pets. Spent about 20 minutes or so talking with Sean, and he wanted me to inform everyone that he is not getting rid of the fish, but he is shrinking down the Cichlid isles. A lot of
the larger cichlids both South and Central American and African don't move and he can't sell them, so he is going to liquidate them and then bring and what sells, which make sense. He will do special orders on select fish as long as they are picked up when they are delivered to the store. He also let me know that all cichlids South and Central American are 25 percent off, Africans 15 percent off, and he wants to get rid of all the Dovii, so if you want some Dovii come talk to him I'm sure he'll give them to you probably for a buck apiece. And as for you big pike lovers he has a beautiful one in here with a red throat normally $140 he said he'd let it go for 50 to 75 percent off thats down to about 40 bucks. If any of you have any questions feel free to ask if I haven't covered it I will let you know.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III

I know I have seen some of the cichlids in there for a long time (6 months +).... It only makes sense to clear them out and bring in the stuff that moves. Thats what the big box stores like Petco & Petsmart do. While all of us appreciate 'seeing' the variety of fish there, how many of us actually regularly buy enough to keep them going? I know I dont, I just dont have enough tanks! Good to see they have a business plan in mind.

nick_76

if I remember right they have 4-5 discus there...all at 25 % off? im pretty much full on my tanks..but if I wasn't id be jumping on that...

Madness

Staff member

Just the Cichlid Isle's, dont think that the Discus are included, but it wouldnt hurt to ask. :)

anthony

Yea I talked to Sean also.He said that a lot of the employees don't know what fish goes to what name, since they are going to be moving everything around its easier to sell them all than move them. He will still have African and American cichlids but his words were not the uncommon ones. Hello electric yellows and convicts. RENAME THREAD.... IT'S AN ALL BAD DAY