Homeless people suck

Gryphon

Oy, Why do idiots always have to raise a big stink over something this little...Do you have nothing better to do?! Grow a sense of humor

shua

i was homeless and working while i was just didnt make enough to afford a home

should i be put to death?

and im almost positive i make more money than the majority of 35 year olds and im only 24
so with that said, i hope you can see the light and not blanket all homeless as p.o.s drug users/ money milkers. but you should take some time and talk to a few and hear there story's. you might learn some thing, an open mind is a free mind and what they might teach you might save your ass some day, because it could be you that needs a smoke so bad that you are willing to stoop that low. All that said the pee prity damn funny, i got a friend that snipes (so he calls it (butt picking)) so i hope he gets one like that some day. perhaps he might stop lol

Spyral

Shua, you worked to improve your situation, you were not a shiftless loser. I'm talking about hardcore losers here. These people are scum.

TRD_Power

I can't stand aggressive pan handlers and seeing 5 of them on every corner. One went up and began hitting my girlfriend's neighbor's brand new STI, asking for money. Well, he got out and yelled at the homeless guy, then the homeless guy fell to the ground screaming, saying he was hit. So this guy (total hippie) pulled up behind the whole thing and called the cops, saying he saw my girlfriend's neighbor hit the homeless man. Needless to say nothing happened because the bum was lying and so was the caller. Again, I don't hate the homeless, I hate the aggressive drug addicts who make a mess of their surroundings (so basically the same thing Spyral is talking about). Homeless are capable of doing bad things, and a lot of people don't take this into consideration because they feel bad for them. Not all homeless are the same (shua), so I don't think death is the route to go.

Anthraxx

lol the other day i was at point defiance park.. the homeless seem to have taken to the trees now!! it was like something out of robinson caruso. pretty epic. i can understand a dislike of those "beneath" you but what your doing is clearly over blown. live and let live. o second tidbit of funny hobo action. i saw one doing yoga on the sidewalk the other day. right next to his lifeinacart. pretty darn funny. (tragedy can be comedy!)

Vic

I'll say it again. Mean people suck. By trying to justify your act with theirs, you make yourself just as low as you say they are. Lumping all poor/homeless/unemployed together just makes you look stupid. Even if you have identified the correct group and they did exactly as you said, your response is juvenile and inappropriate. Someone, not the scum you are trying to annoy, will have to clean out that can. They don't deserve your act. Maybe your boss will find out and put that can next to your desk. Would that be funny? Maybe your friends would find it so.

protocl

I have 2 friends were involved with Asian gangs in Los Angeles. Robbed people, got caught and both were sent to prison for 5 years.

After both were released - one of them attended community college, transfered to University of California - Berkley. Now, working as an Structure Engineer.
The other - attended community college, transfered to U.S.C in Los Angeles. Works in a corporate environment.
Also, there is another friend who was homeless for 4 years...now? Works and living the "good" life in Hawaii.

"Homelessness" is a train of thought, that leads to the complicated to change "state of mind."
Society, politics, economy may play an important aspect in one's life, but one's personality will overcome all...either positive or negative. All depends on that individual.

baglel10

what you need to do is leave a half smoked cig there but put one of those cigeret firecrackers in there that blows up the cig when they light it so they get a nice explosoin to the face (a harmless one ofcourse but very funny).

Ashley

^^^ I like that idea a lot. I always planned on doing that as a kid to my mom to get her to quit smoking lol

thefishdaddy

^^^ i have done that befor to my parents haha other good one is rub the ciggerette in gun powder haha or other thing was when i used to smoke i had one of them self rolling things i took like dead leaves grass a little dirt and anything else i could find and just put tobacco in the front so when my parents stiolemycigs they smoked some nasty special blend by yours truely haha

Anthraxx

lolz at the home blend cigs. i agree with the fire cracker idea. for about 10-20 bucks im sure you could have a lot more fun with those homeless guys then you are currently. get the black cat chains and just break em apart. pair that with the roll your owns and a pack of matches and i believe it will be too irresistible. i know friends who have fallen for similar bait.. hahaha its epic funny to watch and or video tape. hey you could even make a youtube video out of it.

Anthraxx

it wont hurt anyone its more a shock tactic then anything. the small black cat (the chain fire crackers) dont blow up enough to do anything.trick is to place it far enough to the end of the cigg. so they get idk maybe 1-2 hits then BAM. lol trust me its hilarious and nobody gets hurt. plus once it happens to em once or twice those homeless will stop messing with that can lolz

on a side note: are you guys seriously concerned about a single fire cracker?... growing up i used to end up having bottle rocket battles... so i think the black cats will be alright lolz.