Homeless people suck

Ashley

Population control...Kill them all! LOL

But seriously the world would be such a better place if there weren't scum bags milking the system. And Spy I couldn't agree with you more about the ass holes that are too good to work at Mcdonalds or Burger king. Best believe if I was jobless I would put the pride on the back burner and suck it up and make money! But anyways...

Come on you guys the world is ending tomorrow! Lets get along! haha

Spyral

Ashley said:
Population control...Kill them all! LOL

But seriously the world would be such a better place if there weren't scum bags milking the system. And Spy I couldn't agree with you more about the ass holes that are too good to work at Mcdonalds or Burger king. Best believe if I was jobless I would put the pride on the back burner and suck it up and make money! But anyways...

Come on you guys the world is ending tomorrow! Lets get along! haha
Exactly. I can't tell you how many of these guys we see all day every day just walking around who could work, but don't. I have never been too proud to make money at any level, ever.

Pleco_Party

Since someone brought up the Rapture:

"Love your neighbor as yourself, if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers.”
—James 2:1-9

Spyral

Pleco_Party said:
Since someone brought up the Rapture:

"Love your neighbor as yourself, if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers.”
—James 2:1-9
Luckily, God and I have a deal. I don't mess with him and he don't mess with me.

Vic

OK, there is a difference between someone who lives in a trailer or mobile home and a homeless person. Neither one is necessarily a parasite, and many decent people are a paycheck or two away from a similar fate. Obviously you are also completely unconcerned with the safety of the cleaning crew, without whom you would be forced to clean up after yourself or live in filth, perhaps like you do at home.

Mean people suck and should walk a mile in another's shoes before they criticize.

Pleco_Party

Vic said:
OK, there is a difference between someone who lives in a trailer or mobile home and a homeless person. Neither one is necessarily a parasite, and many decent people are a paycheck or two away from a similar fate. Obviously you are also completely unconcerned with the safety of the cleaning crew, without whom you would be forced to clean up after yourself or live in filth, perhaps like you do at home.

Mean people suck and should walk a mile in another's shoes before they criticize.
Agreed

Spyral

Vic said:

Most of these guys live in tents. Denizens of "McNicholsville." Some have mobile homes or campers (3 or 4, the elite of the group). None of these people are decent, these ones are parasites, meth heads and filthy animals.

I said I would clean up the mess, if there was one. Our cleaning crew comes in on Sunday and cleans the offices. Mostly, they dump a few trash cans and vacuum. I keep my home clean, just fine, Vic, but thanks. I can also afford a maid, so I am not worried there.

Mean? No. Realistic? Yes. I have been closer to nothing than most people, I assure you.

Vic

Spyral, I have no reason to believe anything you say. You are mean, ignorant, arrogant and untruthful. What you get out of bragging about it on this forum is beyond my comprehension. Go tell your nine year old friends - they may appreciate it - but probably not.

Spyral

When I posted this, it was mostly as a joke. Then the humanitarians jumped in.

Not one of you once took into consideration the respect angle.

These people have vandalized our property, broken into our trucks, cut our fence and stolen thousands of dollars in pipe (that they cut up and tried to scrap, but got busted), regularly use the parking lot as their toilet when there is a 24 hour gas station with a public restroom just a hundred feet away, leave their empty drug baggies all over, used needles, discarded condoms, leave garbage all over the place and then they do this crap right on our front steps.

Who do you think gets to pay to fix that fence? Who pays to have the property cleaned? Who has to install a security system with a few thousand in cameras to stop them from ripping us off at night? Who has to go down to the property at 3am on a Sunday when one of them tries to break in? I will give you a hint, it's not the completely innocent and totally downtrodden people you so vehemently defend. It's the hard working guy who is trying to make an honest living by kicking his ass in 6 days a week.

Excuse me for having no respect for these people, because I am a firm believer in giving respect to get it back. So far, not a single iota of respect has seeped forth from these waste products.

But my disdain for them is purely because I am mean, right?

Spyral

Vic said:
Spyral, I have no reason to believe anything you say. You are mean, ignorant, arrogant and untruthful. What you get out of bragging about it on this forum is beyond my comprehension. Go tell your nine year old friends - they may appreciate it - but probably not.
Does this mean we aren't friends, Vic? I would really hate for that to happen.

Pleco_Party

Spyral said:
So, we have a cigarette can out in front of our office. It has one of those necks where you drop the cigarette in and it collects it in a bucket, so no butts on the ground. Well, I come in this morning and the butt can is opened and all the used butts are laying there with the left over tobacco rolled out. The homeless scum come at night and roll out the tobacco from the discarded butts and leave a mess of rolled out cigarette butts all over the place, and we get to clean it up.

Well, I don't like that.

So I played a little trick on them. The butt can is now full again! I went and got one from the back part of the warehouse and put it out front for the homeless scum to puff on tonight..except there is a little surprise. I pissed in the can.

Twice.

I hope they like the taste of my piss.
That is the quote of exactly what you said. You never mentioned anything about a broken fence or stolen pipe. I feel like your back tracking now, first you say all they did was put some butts on the ground and now your saying they caused havoc. And then you go on to group people with low income, meth heads, homeless people, trailer park people, basically anyone in a low income bracket together. When they are not the same. 40% to 45% of homeless people are homeless due to a mental illness. Some of them cant help but look for cigarettes and leave the butts on the ground because there brain chemistry isnt the same as everyone else. And if you where so concerned you could donate money to homeless shelters so these people would have somewhere to stay. Then they wouldn't be messing with your F-ing precious cigarette disposal thing!... That's just my 35cents

Spyral

Not back tracking, just shedding a little more light on the subject. It was initially an amusing post. But if some of you want to attack me personally, like Vic, then I will give you the entire story and let you go from there.

Spyral

Paintguy said:
Sheesh Spy.. can't ya just super glue a quarter to the sidewalk like the rest of us.
Good idea. I have some super industrial joining glue we use on the superstructure of Navy ships. This should be fun.