Homeless people suck

Spyral

So, we have a cigarette can out in front of our office. It has one of those necks where you drop the cigarette in and it collects it in a bucket, so no butts on the ground. Well, I come in this morning and the butt can is opened and all the used butts are laying there with the left over tobacco rolled out. The homeless scum come at night and roll out the tobacco from the discarded butts and leave a mess of rolled out cigarette butts all over the place, and we get to clean it up.

Well, I don't like that.

So I played a little trick on them. The butt can is now full again! I went and got one from the back part of the warehouse and put it out front for the homeless scum to puff on tonight..except there is a little surprise. I pissed in the can.

Twice.

I hope they like the taste of my piss.

Betty

Staff member
:lol!:

I hope they don't try to retaliate though! Be careful when you check the can. :shock:

Spyral

I'm not worried. We never open the cans, the cleaning crew does that..lol

Besides, these morons know not to mess with the businesses. Their trailers and mobile homes are illegally parked on private property and all it takes is one call from one of the businesses here and everything they own will be carted off to the dump.

No patience for parasites, these people should be hung in public as an example.

Spyral

Big Fish Aquatics said:
Pleco_Party said:
Hmm Dislike.
dito
Bleeding hearts! I don't really give a shit about people that are useless to the greater good of society. Drug addicts, the homeless, welfare recipients, etc.

In my humble opinion,. they should all be put to death.

hbluehunter

Spyral said:
Big Fish Aquatics said:
Pleco_Party said:
Hmm Dislike.
dito
Bleeding hearts! I don't really give a shit about people that are useless to the greater good of society. Drug addicts, the homeless, welfare recipients, etc.

I think what you did was funy as hell.. But i wouldn't go as far to say they should be put to death.. There are some very good people out there that just had their worlds yanked out from under them, or their whole world went to sh*t that are on the system or on the streets that don't deserve it.. But there are LOTS that are milking the system that need to be kicked off it.. Just sayin..

Pleco_Party

Spyral said:

Opinions on humanity fall on deaf ears of the self righteous.

JimA

There are far more people abusing the welfare/food stamp system that are not homeless!
I would rather see them dealt with then some "homeless" people living in trailers and mobile homes.

No I am not some phucking bleeding heart, but maybe you could just move the butt can inside for the night. What you did if you actually did it is pretty well just being a dick head and in my eye's no better than they are.

Spyral

You make your lot in life. If you aren't skilled enough to pull yourself out of the muck, what good are you? I see these idiots every day, able bodied men who won't take a job digging ditches or working at a fast food joint because it is beneath them. It's all bullshit. Drug addled scum, most of them, milking the system. You and I get to pay for their lazy asses every time we get paid.

Spyral

JimA said:
What you did if you actually did it is pretty well just being a dick head
I have and never will deny being a callous dick.

I do nice things on occasion too. Last week I emptied my change drawer, separated all the silver change from the pennies. I put all the pennies in a bag, probably $5 worth. I kept the bag in my car. The next time I saw a beggar at the intersection of 509/518 I gave the guy the bag! I didn't even piss in it!

JimA

Spyral said:
You make your lot in life. If you aren't skilled enough to pull yourself out of the muck, what good are you? I see these idiots every day, able bodied men who won't take a job digging ditches or working at a fast food joint because it is beneath them. It's all bullshit. Drug addled scum, most of them, milking the system. You and I get to pay for their lazy asses every time we get paid.

I understand with what your saying and agree with a lot of it. While what you did might be funny to you or others who's gonna clean it up after its all spilled out,the poor maid that works on the cleaning crew who's paid min wage and who probably also scrapes the dried up boogers and gum from under your desk? Just saying someone else will have to take care of your joke. Curious how old are you?

Addictedtofish

Keep in mind Society has made it easy for Homeless to exsist. If we didnt elect the officials we have in office and the laws we have in place or lact of, we might not allow it easy for homeless to exsist.

Spyral

JimA said:
Spyral said:

I understand with what your saying and agree with a lot of it. While what you did might be funny to you or others who's gonna clean it up after its all spilled out,the poor maid that works on the cleaning crew who's paid min wage and who probably also scrapes the dried up boogers and gum from under your desk? Just saying someone else will have to take care of your joke. Curious how old are you?
Hah hah, I will clean it up, if there is a mess.

Curious? I'm 90.

Spyral

Addictedtofish said:
Keep in mind Society has made it easy for Homeless to exsist. If we didnt elect the officials we have in office and the laws we have in place or lact of, we might not allow it easy for homeless to exsist.
Especially here in the cesspool known as Seattle.