Homeless people suck

Addictedtofish

My mom and I did this to my dad many years ago when he use to smoke pipe, boy was he pissed and boy did it make a mess. :twisted:

shua

Anthraxx said:
it wont hurt anyone its more a shock tactic then anything. the small black cat (the chain fire crackers) dont blow up enough to do anything.trick is to place it far enough to the end of the cigg. so they get idk maybe 1-2 hits then BAM. lol trust me its hilarious and nobody gets hurt. plus once it happens to em once or twice those homeless will stop messing with that can lolz

on a side note: are you guys seriously concerned about a single fire cracker?... growing up i used to end up having bottle rocket battles... so i think the black cats will be alright lolz.

he is not lying about the fire crackers, ne and my friend would do that to each other.... my fave was when we would just leave a smoke lying around and then you hear the bang and a scream and run out to laugh in the persons face that it just happened to and no one ever got hurt even in the slightist we even did it to one of our roommates G/F lol

Paintguy

I did the pop thing in a co workers cig once, but I actually put two in it... one at the very tip then I used a toothpick and shoved the next one down by the filter knowing she would light it back up. 2nd pop made me hurt myself laughing.

Anthraxx

ha paint thats too much. ive never had em relight it personally. too bad you didnt catch that on video. sounds pretty funny.

protocl

The last time, someone played a trick on me....patiently waited when that particular person got drunk - drew an Ultimate Warrior mask on his face.
th_WarriorMaskMultipleColors.jpg

Paintguy

I love doing pranks and miss working at a large company to use them. Best and most simple office prank.. just swap the "N" & "M" keys on the keyboard. My boss was going to send his laptop in for repairs... lol.

larry.beck

Paintguy said:
I love doing pranks and miss working at a large company to use them. Best and most simple office prank.. just swap the "N" & "M" keys on the keyboard. My boss was going to send his laptop in for repairs... lol.
You, my friend, are quite obviously a troublemaker!

Paintguy

I normally tell others about the pranks so I am innocent most of the time. One I remember another employee doing that got the shop disturbed was to mash up a snickers bar and set it on the floor next to the toilet.