Goodbye bowfront/Chunk's sick

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Thanks guys. I was actually going to give Chunk over to Lloyd who wanted to try and heal her but when she stopped eating I knew it was not long...

A bit of a break now with one less tank. But I will miss her.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
anthony said:
Sorry man . But at 10 pages chunk's thread has to be one of the longest ever!
Lol, never really meant for that to happen. I guess I love my fish too much and have to post way too much about them.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Very sad! I can't believe how big he got..... Mine is only 8-9" and when I got him he was slightly bigger than chunk...... I think we should start a new thread honoring the cichlids you still have..... I think chunk would want it that way.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
lloyd378 said:
Very sad! I can't believe how big he got..... Mine is only 8-9" and when I got him he was slightly bigger than chunk...... I think we should start a new thread honoring the cichlids you still have..... I think chunk would want it that way.

Chuck grew quite quickly and had quite the personality. I had forgot how much fun Oscars could be.

I do need to update my fish, probably will have to wait till all the downsizing and move happen. Been busy trying to get our house ready to sell and start in on the remodel of the other home. I still am looking to get a bigger tank in the other home...