Fluval 5 gal

Anthony J.

I love it, it looks great. Personally, I would love to see a little moss here a d there on all that wood, but, it still looks great. Good job :))

MorganEA

thanks all for your comments! I really like how this tank is coming along and it is a lot easier to plant a small tank lol! I added some new tetras and so far I have only lost one! they seem to love having a larger school.

dwarfpike

It looks really really good.  :spoton: 

Even made me look at a Fluval Edge when I was at the LFS ... but they just seem so small, hard to picture fish in there.

Maybe it's bigger on the inside ...

MorganEA

I have 6 tetras in it and they have plenty of swimming room. The tank is sitting on the side table next to the couch and its fun watching the tetras chase each other around.
Edit: just be aware that the Fluval Edge has a teeny tiny opening at the top that's why I like my Fluval Spec the top is totally open and has a lid

Livebearer

Morgan EA,
Have tried what I suggested in an earlier reply reguarding the out flow problem?
Chiisia,
These switch plugs are wired like that in living/bedrooms so one can turn on/off lights and don't have to go directly to the lamp itself. I just put scotch tape on the switch so no one can accidently turn it off! Yes, you can change out the plug for one that is not split to be a sw. plug, have installed thousand of these in homes!  :twisted: 

MorganEA

I did try it but then the tetras started acting funny and I got this scum on top of the water because it wasn't being agitated. The tetras seem to like the flow and I have it pointed up to help keep the scum off.

A

Anonymous

MorganEA said:
Having only 3 tanks I really enjoy follow up pictures from other members. You can totally see the evolution from your 1st picture to the last. Keep the pictures coming!

MorganEA

I have 5 tanks  :shock:  and Im not sure how that happened lol! I cleaned the fluval really well and scrubbed the glass so it looks really nice, for now...

A

Anonymous

:spoton: .oO love picture updates of planted tanks. Looks great MorganEA!

MorganEA

They grow so fast!! I've had to trim them 3 times already, the ones in the back were growing out of the water