Car, occupation, and interests

Ali

Hey tanganyikan_fin_friend!

Yeah, Maple Valley is such a nice place. I really loved growing up here. Actually I'm at a buddy's farm out towards Hobart right now helping her with kidding season.

It's gotten a lot more crowded in the last few years but it is still someplace I think I'd like to come back to when I want to settle down.

jettej

ziggyzoo said:
Madness said:
jettej said:
I honestly love speed.

As do I which is why I want to have that dodge 707hp hellcat put into the 300srt that I want to get. :woot: :woot:

I traded in my 2002 Benz e430 for my trailblazer... That car was soooo fast!!! I miss it every single day! I wish I didn't trade. Even though the Benz had 221,000 miles and the trailblazer 130,000

That's a good trade thou. almost half miles les than the benz :) trailblazers are nice suv's...

jrygel

I'm a structural engineer, working mostly on waterfront facilities (piers), and my wife homeschools our two boys (10 and 5). I drive a 1997 Ford F150, and my wife drives a 2001 Honda CRV, although we are looking at trading that in for a newer Toyota Highlander soon.

Other than work and kids, we spend a lot of time working out (mostly running), and I help out with productions at my church (sound, light, video, etc.).

When I have spare time, I enjoy photography, hiking, and gardening.

-Justin

Hello Ali,
Yes MV is nice and quiet, I'm originally from SoCal (San Diego) so I'm not a country boy but living out here is def different than city life. Some neighbors have farms, others are neighborhoods teaming with children. Hobart is just up the road, actually the owners of the blue Sierra live out that way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
I'll play along too. My occupation is an administrative assistant for a heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration company. I do all the purchase order entry, parts ordering and some estimates. I own/drive a 03 Mistubishi Eclipse as a daily driver, manual of course, and I have a 98 Ford Ranger for a second vehicle. I as well own a 2005 Honda 400ex. I have 7 fish tanks, hopefully an 8th soon, 2 dogs, a great dane and a boxer, 2 cats, a himalyan and a bengal, a rabbit, and 6 chickens. My boyfriend is in public works as a sanitation truck driver, yeah garbage man, but it pays well and he enjoys it and has opportunity to move up as well. He has a 2010 toyota truck, which is he is selling soon. And as well has a 2008 CBR1000RR that we ride, which I freaking love!!! We as well have a love for speed ;) He had a 600 which I rode myself for the first time ever on a 2 wheeled motorized bike, I learned to ride on that and did the first time for about an hour to hour an a half and went up to 70 mph, shhhh. lol But he sold it since we didn't have a need for 2 bikes. I loved it and want one of my own now! lol He says no that I'm better off on the back with him. ;) He also has an '87 Chevy 6 pack long box with a lift that he is repainting currently himself. Which I have been helping some on. I as well make bracelets (Seahawks mainly) and airbrush R/C truck bodies when they are requested.

JimmyZ

I work for a HVAC company as well, but I don't sell HVAC equipment. I sell wood and gas stoves along with wood and gas fireplaces, I also sell fish tanks that people sit in called Jacuzzi's and Bullfrog spas. Drive a company truck, personal vehicles Dodge Durango, and a 92 Toyota 4wd pick up, that's probably going to go to my son who just turned 14. God help us!

I have one tank 240 gallon, I also play golf and love going to Mariner and Seahawk games, been to all the playoff games which have been like going to a few super bowls. My wife runs a licensed childcare from our house on 6 acres with lots of trails and wildlife like deer, raccoons a bobcat and one bear that we see once in awhile throw in a gaggle slugs and there you have it.

star_rider

I'm an IT tech (hate the job but it pays well)

I drive an 05 lincoln towncar or a 08 Mustang GT/CS with some customization.
I also have an old 90 f150..needs work...

I have 4 ragdoll cats(they own me) as well as my fish tanks( I'm not sure how many, yes there's that many...)
I love to fish (flyfishing most of the time) love to fish steelhead and salmon as well

ziggyzoo

ShortyKiloGyrl said:
I'll play along too. My occupation is an administrative assistant for a heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration company. I do all the purchase order entry, parts ordering and some estimates. I own/drive a 03 Mistubishi Eclipse as a daily driver, manual of course, and I have a 98 Ford Ranger for a second vehicle. I as well own a 2005 Honda 400ex. I have 7 fish tanks, hopefully an 8th soon, 2 dogs, a great dane and a boxer, 2 cats, a himalyan and a bengal, a rabbit, and 6 chickens. My boyfriend is in public works as a sanitation truck driver, yeah garbage man, but it pays well and he enjoys it and has opportunity to move up as well. He has a 2010 toyota truck, which is he is selling soon. And as well has a 2008 CBR1000RR that we ride, which I freaking love!!! We as well have a love for speed ;) He had a 600 which I rode myself for the first time ever on a 2 wheeled motorized bike, I learned to ride on that and did the first time for about an hour to hour an a half and went up to 70 mph, shhhh. lol But he sold it since we didn't have a need for 2 bikes. I loved it and want one of my own now! lol He says no that I'm better off on the back with him. ;) He also has an '87 Chevy 6 pack long box with a lift that he is repainting currently himself. Which I have been helping some on. I as well make bracelets (Seahawks mainly) and airbrush R/C truck bodies when they are requested.

My dads a garbage man :)

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
ziggyzoo said:
ShortyKiloGyrl said:

My dads a garbage man :)

Is he the manual style or the arm that just grabs the cans and he sits inside? My boyfriend has to do it all by hand unless it's a dumpster.

ziggyzoo

Has to do it all himself. Works for a small family owned company in down town Edmonds. Hes been there 27 years now

ziggyzoo

He was a commercial fisherman in alsaka until I was born and then he started working there. He unfortunately has a lung disease which depletes enzymes in the lungs so he wI'll be going on disability soon :( but ya still lifts em all himself except the big ones like you said

flamechica

ziggyzoo said:
flamechica said:
ziggyzoo said:
My boyfriend needs to quit! Have any recommendations?

I will PM you.

It's doing that thing, where I can't receive more messages but I deleted the others and it still says it. So I can't read the :(
Someone else had that issue recently. There is a button you have to push, but I don't know what it is, since I haven't been around long enough to have my inbox fill up. Maybe someone else can chime in to help.