Car, occupation, and interests

Madness

Staff member
ziggyzoo said:
Did you say desert Lynx bobcats!?!?!? :)

They are not full bobcat, but look very similar, they act like dogs at full size weigh about 25 pounds, 6 toes, bob tail and some have the long ear tuffs as well.

Madness

Staff member
jettej said:
I honestly love speed.

As do I which is why I want to have that dodge 707hp hellcat put into the 300srt that I want to get. :woot: :woot:

ziggyzoo

Madness said:
ziggyzoo said:
Did you say desert Lynx bobcats!?!?!? :)

They are not full bobcat, but look very similar, they act like dogs at full size weigh about 25 pounds, 6 toes, bob tail and some have the long ear tuffs as well.

i googled them right away they're are beautiful!

ziggyzoo

Madness said:
jettej said:
I honestly love speed.

As do I which is why I want to have that dodge 707hp hellcat put into the 300srt that I want to get. :woot: :woot:

I traded in my 2002 Benz e430 for my trailblazer... That car was soooo fast!!! I miss it every single day! I wish I didn't trade. Even though the Benz had 221,000 miles and the trailblazer 130,000

Hello all,
I am a business analyst, live in maple valley area have a platoon of pups ( frenchies) 3 kids wife is a bookkeeper we are in our early 30s and I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty (hoopty) 2009 Chrysler aspen. Lived in Washington since 2010 got out the military 2012. Likes to play bball weightlift on occasion, reading, running on trails, rc cars, rc helicopters, want to get into boating and golfing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ziggyzoo

tanganyikan_fin_friend said:
Hello all,
I am a business analyst, live in maple valley area have a platoon of pups ( frenchies) 3 kids wife is a bookkeeper we are in our early 30s and I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty (hoopty) 2009 Chrysler aspen. Lived in Washington since 2010 got out the military 2012. Likes to play bball weightlift on occasion, reading, running on trails, rc cars, rc helicopters, want to get into boating and golfing

I have lived in wa for all 26 years of my life and just went to maple valley for the second time today :) also i almost bought a liberty :)

L190

Hi everyone

Car: nothing special, just a 04 carolla that has gotten me everywhere throughout Washington.
Job: just got out of WSU pharmacy school
Interests: bowling, found out it was a great stress reliever before exams. Fishing, before keeping aquariums I was an avid fisherman. Drove all over Washington hitting the fish runs. Brewing beer, it's fun making your own flavor.

lymitliss

I'm a Honda Master Tech at the local dealer. I drive a Civic, Crx and Cbr on the sunny days! I don't have much free time, but when I do I spend it with my daughter, or at the gym.

Yea maple valley is unique and quiet; how I tend to like it most of the time Jeep Liberty are hellavua gas guzzlers but durable cars it's amazing how many fin fina tics we have in the Seattle area!!

ziggyzoo

tanganyikan_fin_friend said:
Yea maple valley is unique and quiet; how I tend to like it most of the time Jeep Liberty are hellavua gas guzzlers but durable cars it's amazing how many fin fina tics we have in the Seattle area!!

Really? I wanted the liberty just cause I figured it would be the least of a gas guzzler out of the jeeps. I had a jacked up 97 grand Cherokee...that thing was a gas hog! My trailblazer is pretty good on gas, but honestly I would take a jeep over it any day.

jettej

Madness said:
jettej said:
I honestly love speed.

Ohh yeah that's sounds like a great plan. I am more on a import kind off guy and the best thing i could think of trying to match that 707hp 300srt is a nice toyota supra targa that is TT'ed 2jz which is half of the price VS. a Nissan GTR R35. And that supra has been my dream car since i learn about cars.

Also, my brother and friend just really got me into drifting.. Soooo I might get a 240sx just for fun :) lol

Discuslover

OK. I am a construction superintendent for a regional HVAC company. My better half Marie is a dental hygienist. I love to fish. Been chasing steelhead for years. Live in Marysville. Work all over greater Seattle. We have 2 Dodge Rams.

Attachments

• 2015-04-05_09.48.18.jpg
    2015-04-05_09.48.18.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 78

Knutsen1122

Hey everyone! I do architectural sheet metal in seattle. My wife just recently became a full time stay at home mom. We have 2 girls 5 and 2. I drive a 2000 bmw 328i and my wife drives a 2013 vw passat. I've always really been into anything outdoors. Camping, hiking and fishing. Until just recently I have been really heavy into bass fishing, but putting it on hold for the family.

Hi Knutsen I love beamers thinking about next year getting a bmw 550 turismo or some sort of e class Mercedes indecisive about the two...you've definitely your hands full of estrogen overflow in that household...I feel for you, I have a daughter 7 going on 21 and a wife so yea...and yes Jeep Liberty are a pain..jeep wasn't conscious when they made such a small suv and its consumption of gas ...Jeep Liberty a greedy truck!

Bob

I have a Genesis Coupe, my first rear wheel drive car, it's a lot fun.
I work on computers and networks for a large greedy corporation and i hate it. Thinking about leaving and trying to find a smaller "family" type business to work for.
Last summer i got really big into hiking, hoping to start that up again soon. At this point i am only a fair weather hiker. I love to go shooting, bought a new pistol last week and going to the range tomorrow.

I drive a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek xv.
My occupation is tech support although i would rather be doing Project management.
I Love to write, i enjoy reading.

Ali

I have my little '95 Ford Ranger. First car I bought for myself, and Leonard (yes I named my car) has been a real trooper all these years. Not always fun to have a 20yo manual with a slipping clutch when you're negotiating hills, but we manage. Last summer on a whim I painted flowers all down the side, figured I'm driving till death (the car's, hopefully not mine!) anyways so why not have some fun. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd still drive this car, just maybe get a Tesla to have on the side :)

It's great to know there are car nerds in this group. I'm absolutely clueless with cars and I hate it. Especially having an old car and a tight budget, it's great to know there's a place to turn to for advice if something happens.

I'm the Office Manager of a meat wholesale company, though I've also worked on political campaigns and spend a bunch of time doing wildlife rehab. Looking to go back to school in the next year. SO is an Industrial Engineer at Boeing, before that HondaJet and before that Honeywell Aerospace, the man loves his planes.

The closest thing I have to a typical hobby is keeping fish. Though just about anything animal-related I've been a part of at one point or another. Wildlife rehab as I mentioned earlier, training/behavior management, spay and neuter advocacy, small-scale farming, canine agility, general animal rescue, goat showing, horseback riding etc. Besides the fish we have a border collie/heeler mix, 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs, 3 doves, 1 bunny (plus one foster bun), a blue headed pionus, and a black-capped conure. All seemed to wind up with me through weird circumstances, I think the universe knows I'm a sucker and can't turn away someone or something that needs help. When I'm not being the crazy cat lady type I do really love to travel.

Attachments

• 2014-07-28 03.02.36 - Copy.jpg
    2014-07-28 03.02.36 - Copy.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 15