Car, occupation, and interests

ziggyzoo

Ok everyone I would like to know a little more about my friendly fishboxers :) what kinda car do you have, if ya have one. What do you (or even your bf,gf,wife,hubby,ect.) do for a job, if ya have one? And what else do you like to do? :)

I'll start: I drive a 2002 Chevy trailblazer that I just bought a lift kit for :) I'm an orthodontic assistant( boyfriends a welder/fabricator), and Im interested in obviously keeping fish, I love all animals(especially my 3 cats), I like arts and crafts, i like going fishing, camping, hiking, the beach, anything outdoors :)

Your turn :)

Nick_87

2000 Chevy Z71 Silverado / 2011 Chevy Cruze
I am a general contractor/rental manager (wife is photographer/teacher)
We like to travel and do everything related to fish and the water (scuba, boat, fish etc.) and also snowmobile and motorcycle/ quads.

ziggyzoo

Nick_87 said:
2000 Chevy Z71 Silverado / 2011 Chevy Cruze
I am a general contractor/rental manager (wife is photographer/teacher)
We like to travel and do everything related to fish and the water (scuba, boat, fish etc.) and also snowmobile and motorcycle/ quads.

Awesome! :)

ziggyzoo

Scuba sounds funnnnnn! I went snorkeling in Hawaii when I was 15. But scuba would be sooooo much cooler!

flamechica

I drive a 2002 PT cruiser. My husband works at Boeing as a safety coordinator. I am in between jobs at the moment, but my last job was in the electronic cigarette industry and hoping to stay in this industry.

ziggyzoo

flamechica said:
I drive a 2002 PT cruiser. My husband works at Boeing as a safety coordinator. I am in between jobs at the moment, but my last job was in the electronic cigarette industry and hoping to stay in this industry.

Electronic cigarette industry? That's interesting!

flamechica

Yeah, it is and it's rewarding to help people quit smoking. There is alot more to electronic cigarettes than most people realize. They aren't just those things that look like fake cigarettes. Those devices actually don't work for most people. Ecigs come in all kinds of shapes and sizes.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I drive a lifted 2000 4Runner and a larger lifted 94 landcruiser. My wife drives a 2011 Mazda3 hatchback.

We both teach ( 4th grade her, 8th grade me)

I enjoy 4x4ing, golf, fishing, and keeping fish.

ziggyzoo

lloyd378 said:
I drive a lifted 2000 4Runner and a larger lifted 94 landcruiser. My wife drives a 2011 Mazda3 hatchback.

We both teach ( 4th grade her, 8th grade me)

I enjoy 4x4ing, golf, fishing, and keeping fish.

Nice! My boyfriends into land cruisers! His dad drives '84 bj42 diesel. And My boyfriend has a fj 40 he's restoring. We also recently sold our jacked up '88 jeep Comanche.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Here are my two ( before the lifts)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 62

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Nice. I had a 66 fj40, and a 78 fj55 landcruiser too. I'd love to get my hands on a diesel!!!

Here's my old fj55

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 62

Madness

Staff member
OK I will play, ;) I am a licensed Electrician, recently went back to school to acquire to Associate degrees in It and Database management for a possible career change. That didnt pan out very well now that I am trying to find employment in that industry, so it is back to being a well paid electrician again. :) Currently I am not married, attached, dating or have anything that resembles a significant other, ;) my vehicles are a 2002 Ford F150 Lariat, 2005 Kia, and a 98' Honda Civic. As a long needed birthday present to myself I am hoping that by September I will be trading in the Kia for a 2014 Chrysler 300 SRT. Hobbies are my fish, my Desert Lynx Bobcats, Golfing and Bowling (bowling more so than golf) and coaching bowling. Thanks to my back I no longer hike, sky, play basketball or softball mountain bike or anything else outdoors that causing your back to take a beating.

jettej

Car: I had a '09 Mitsubishi Lancer Sport / '97 Mazda Miata / '67 Ford F100 Flareside / '92 Honda Civic / and a '13 Honda CBR600RR Bike - But I sold em all throughout the years. So basically I'm down to one vehicle which is my 06 Honda ridgeline truck (daily and work truck).

Girlfriend - Junior Accountant (Seattle Wa.)

Interests: I used to work on cars(well I still do but not as much). I honestly love speed.
but on my regular lifestyle I LOVE FISH a lot so I keep fish and catch Fish and CRABBING!!! :) I just recently bought a Fishing Boat to get out on the lakes and the Puget Sound/Columbia this summer and hopefully more summers!!

I also do river fishing for Salmon @ Puyallup, Green river and many more!

'77 Reinell V2001 w/ Volvo Penta Aq145A280 I/O and a 6hp Mercury Kicker

ziggyzoo

Wow nice truck!!! And that's a nice boat! I'm jealous!! We only have an aluminum boat that was my grandpas :) we want a boat like that!

jettej

ziggyzoo said:
Wow nice truck!!! And that's a nice boat! I'm jealous!! We only have an aluminum boat that was my grandpas :) we want a boat like that!

Thank you, I honestly want a small boat as well beside this so I can use the small boat in smaller lakes to catch trouts, crappies or kokanees or even bass this boat I have is kind of too big to be taken out every weekend.

ziggyzoo

jettej said:
ziggyzoo said:

Thank you, I honestly want a small boat as well beside this so I can use the small boat in smaller lakes to catch trouts, crappies or kokanees or even bass this boat I have is kind of too big to be taken out every weekend.

Ya that's true