Black Belt

Madness

Staff member
Sounds like everyone is doing well. Fishman and his Jags are doing great, and the (wife :roll: ) are doing great. VW and his new toys seem to be doing well. And D and his poop seem to be getting along. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Well maybe not as much as he would like. :whistle:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
HEY LEAVE MY POOP OUT OF IT!

We have lived in our place 8 years now and had to replace the first grinder pump at the 6 yr mark. It was cheaper to put a new one in with a warranty than to risk a rebuild. So these stupid things are like $2500 so a little mad!

Madness

Staff member
Holly Crud. :affraid:

I would be too. But you made it regarding the warranty, so your good right? I hope so, otherwise you wont be getting in on any group buys anytime soon. :D

Hang in there man. :)

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
madness said:
Holly Crud. :affraid:

I would be too. But you made it regarding the warranty, so your good right? I hope so, otherwise you wont be getting in on any group buys anytime soon. :D

Hang in there man. :)
I really need to go... can I come over and use your bathroom? :lmfao:

No problem, under warranty. :D

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
hey I just realized if we were talking who has the biggest tank, it would be me. 750g buried in the yard and full of crap! :D

Madness

Staff member
Nope I still have you beat. I have an old style septic that is actually a holding tank or something, and I believe its 1000 gallons.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Im starting a new web site MPK. Monster Poop Keepers!

Well another visit by the repair guys and the issue was "crossed wires". In other words the last guy who came did not install/test properly before he left! :suspect:

So happy no money out of my pocket! :D

fish_n_vw made me have a funny realization when he was over the other night. My wife didnt necessarily say no to me keeping my 120g in the house, she just did not want it in her dining room anymore... so where can put this tank :scratch:

I also had to change my signature like he suggested to reflect the 3 bristlenose plecos growing out in that big tank by themselves. :laughhard:

Madness

Staff member
So it looks like you DID need a good electrician. Cause apparently they didnt send you one. :D

A

Anonymous

D your wife also mentioned being ok with you putting a tank in the wall, under the stairs.... don't let her forget that.

No updates yet, I will say the black belt and istlanum have both fully colored up and look and are acting great. The istlanum has seemed to found his role, he's not the top dog but no pushover. And he has his little area only a few fish are allowed in and all others are chased off. I will add the big black belt to the smallers tank tomorow.

Good night, this dang flooring has got me beat, and feeling old.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if the 120 would fit in the wall, where is my tape measure?

Cant wait to see the place with flooring, then you can at least get a tank out in the main room. :D

A

Anonymous

I keep telling my wife a 150 is going there, but not permanently. I plan on at least an 8' possibly 10'.. the wall measures at 13' and I plant to fill a nice portion of it... but I told her I won't go wider the 30"... so we will see what the future has in store.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
fish_n_vw said:
Good night, this dang flooring has got me beat, and feeling old.
You said "Good night" like you wee really going to sleep, then you still talked fish :lmfao:

A

Anonymous

I dremt fish while I was sleeping too..... fish keeping to most is a hobby, to some its a lifestyle.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
fish_n_vw said:
I dremt fish while I was sleeping too..... fish keeping to most is a hobby, to some its a lifestyle.
To others it is an illness... at least that is what my wife thinks and I'm pretty sure yours does too! :D

A

Anonymous

Lol, pretty close sometimes.. although I have never called in sick to stay at home and research or do water changes.... hmm might have to try it.