Aquarium Co-Op a new store in the making.....

master chi

I must say,since I joined the WFB I've seen your store go from a vision to what it has become now. I'm happy and proud for your achievement. keep up the good work cory. Do you have plans to at some point begin stocking african cichlids? I'm a huge malawi cihlid fan. I would definitely make the drive,or even pay for shipping. I think it would be cool to support a local business. Either way your shop looks great man.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a quick vid of pea puffers feeding on live blackworms at the store.

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/eAxjsJZarQI" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I moved this to the journal section. I just spent time rereading the whole thread. My mind is blown to see the store how I originally got it to how it is now. What I thought were huge problems back then that were easily overcome. 

I've now been open 6 months. This thread started 11 months ago. Biggest surprise so far? How hard it is to keep plants in stock. I'd of thought it would be much easier than fish. Problem is shipping and cold weather. Thank goodness for the local plant breeders!

I've still got some things to get implemented like the refilling of bulk products. My gallons flourish and Flourish excel arrived today in the mail so I can now refill bottles for $1 less than off the shelf price.