Aquarium Cartel Swap Meet - FEB 8 - new thread

Madness

Staff member
Looks to be an awesome event this time. Though I wont have a table, I may have a couple free samples of Southern Delight food. If your interested in some samples or purchasing the food find me, or ask around for me. If I dont have any more, I can point you in the right direction.

KaraWolf

Anyone need Java moss and don't mind if its covered in algae and maybe snail eggs? Keep telling myself to trim it but I'm lazy and don't want to trash it.

hyp3rcrav3

All press is good press. I'm driving down! It's a road trip baby! See you guys tomorrow. It will be nice to meet some Fishboxers!

Angelman

aquari10.jpg

Jubs

I'm on the list not exactly sure what all I'll have for sure but

I will be making up some fresh decapsulated HATCHING brine shrimp eggs in the morning

Some F1 pairs of Pelvicachromis taeniatus "Moliwe"

Some Red wag platies

Some guppies

Possibly some red rili shrimp

Java ferns on black lava rock

Maybe some Anubias on rocks

Bulk natural gravel (new never used)

Some other plants and misc things

MorganEA

I had a great day at the swap! Thank you Ron for organizing these events, and thank you Angelman for the new angel fish we had a great time sitting next to you guys.

CrazedAce

I agree with Morgan. Thank you Ron for organizing all this! And thank you Angelman for the angels!

I brought about 50-60 plecos this time and sold all but 1! I unfortunately didn't have enough time to prepare the Africans for the journey. I felt like I didn't have much at all this time, though I hope everyone enjoyed my bucket raised display tank! :D

Angelman

More and more people show up every time we have one of these. It was so great to see all the fish people in one place....  Had a blast talking with you all.

DSC_2793.jpg

DSC_2794.jpg

DSC_2795.jpg

zach_discus

I enjoyed myself. Got to meet alot of folks I only knew as screen names. Sold a few items, gave away even more!! Lol. Had planned to bring more tanks but found a deal on a awesome tank and had to have room to get it homw. Pics tomorrow when I get help unloading the 700lb beast (its acrylic)
Looking forward to the next one, will plan better and bring some discus also next time :)

hyp3rcrav3

I should have stayed longer but had limits on time. I'm glad I met who I met and those I didn't I'll meet at another Swap. Also, Ron is the Man!

Madness

Staff member
Looks like it went really well. Unfortunately for me I was not able to make it. Ended up having to go to Seattle and just got home. Dang it is crazy out there right now.

KaraWolf

enjoyed myself :) thanks to those who talked to me for more then 30 seconds you helped my anxiety over being there an immence amount! :)

A

Anonymous

Scored some nice big Driftwoods from zach_discus and shrimp stuff from gigi/shango. Also meet Hoffman with family and also MRTOM. And the usual aquarium swap meet ppl. See you guys in May.