Aquarium Cartel Swap Meet - Auburn, WA

Hey Boxers & Swappers….!

Several of you told me you don’t have much to sell/trade at the swap meet and couldn’t justify a table.  I came up with an idea. Let me know what you think.

I will have 1 or 2ea – 8’ tables for those of you who have just a few things to sell but not enough to warrant a full table.  I’m reserving 2 tables for those people and I will mark them off in thirds with masking tape and people can donate $5 per section. You must clearly mark your items with your name and what you want for them. And you must pre-register by PM with me so I can get you the space.

I’m setting aside spaces for three or more people who will help with registration – 45 minute shifts at getting people signed in. If you want to volunteer to help with this let me know in a PM please. I already have 2 helpers. I can utilize more, so don’t hold back if you want to help.

So, to sum it up, there will be 2ea – 8’ tables (or more if there is a need) for people with a few items to sell/trade. You can pay $5 for the space or trade 45 minutes of your time for space.

The swap meet is always a lot of fun and I hope all of you can participate in one way or another. I’m looking forward to seeing you there!

Happy fish-keeping....Ron

VernalPond

10262111.jpg

VernalPond

Gigi and will be there on Saturday too.

We have packed up the custom fish and pleco caves we had made with the plant anchors on the outside.  We got some new ones in that are really fine.  A few have removable lids to you can check in on cave spawners without making a mess. All made here on Vashon Island.

We will have all of the NatureInvincible.com organic leaves and barks for your aquarium.  Don’t wait until you need a chemical solution.  Keep your tank healthy every day so it doesn’t crash to begin with.  =)   You can go to the website in advance and read up on the powers of anti-fungal and pro-biotic leaves.

Oh, since I am not shipping shrimp anymore, I have a box of 7x6x6 styro liners being sold under market price just to get rid of them.  If you shrimp animals on USPS 7x6x6 boxes, this is a deal you will want.

We’ll have the Shrimp Shirts available as well.  Now is a great time to get a bright new summer tee.

…and, of course, we will have fresh Gigi’s Wonderfood to provide your vegevores with organic whole food to thrive and breed.

See you Saturday!

Shango

knobca10.jpg

twopie10.jpg

lovesi10.jpg

final_10.jpg

Tormoz

I would be interested in a small table. I have only a few things to sell and cannot justify a full table.

Clogstonian

Yo, Raw-nee ... I'll be there, small table  if you still have them . . ahm, how small is small?

edit: ah . . I see it now, I looked too far back, if it had been a poisonous snake . . .

Last notice for the swap meet today. Table set up 11-12:30. Doors open to public at 12:30..! We have 16+ eight foot tables that will be full of aquarium stuff and there will be lots of fish chatter!

I'm going to bed now folks....I gotta lot to do before I get there tomorrow.....net fish, label 20 bags of plants, load tanks and everything else in our new (to us) suburban. Whew, I'm worn out just thinking about it all. But it'll be worth it just to watch everyone have a great time!

'Nite all...!

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Wish I would have made it out there.... My daughter took an extra long nap of course from 1-4. My son wanted to get an angel fish for his tank..... Guess we will plan better next time and not have my wife out of town.... Hope everyone had a good time

A

Anonymous

It was blast. More sellers this time BUT less peeps attending. Still ppl had a blast selling,  chatting, BSing,  and just fish.

Candyman206

I don't know who it was but he had micro worms and the older half glass and plastic hoods with separate light for $10.....I need those lol

hose91

Definitely an enjoyable first cartel experience!  Bit of a long drive down from Bainbridge, but totally worth it.  Got an excellent plant education from Cory and a couple of hand picked grab bags,  (and  a 10G tank for $8, take that Petco 1$/G sale!), some of VernalPond's interesting veggie crisps, and a stack of dry Mopani wood from Clogostonian!  Thanks to FishloverRon and all those who helped put it together!  

Paul

KaraWolf

Huzzah had a lot of fun and didn't have to hide (terrible shy book worm) even found the teny-tiny water pump I wanted and didn't think id find :DD for an anole tank river of awesome. As well as the endlers I was expecting to pay 50$ for(including shipping) and had nearly given up on finding, for a whopping 10$ thank you!!! And a spare filter that looks like its never been opened.
Loved talking to you livebearer!!