anyone have other addictions

sandnuka

They have a track and lil' store for RC cars, races every weekend out here in marysville.... looks super fun, and thoughs lil cars freakin fly!

You know, I wish I had more hobbys.... besides fish, I pretty much just read random crap on the net, and play video games on my PS3... well, I guess hanging with the my 8 yr old daughter and wife is kinda a hobby.... not really cause you dont choose to keep them around, lol.... even though I totally would choose to keep em around.... maybe, sometimes, lol

aquaman95

not really cause you dont choose to keep them around, lol.... even though I totally would choose to keep em around.... maybe, sometimes, lol
i can choose to make my gf leave but i like having her around.i also wish i could find something else to waste my life on besides forums and working

pbmax

Yeah, RC is a huge money pit. I have tons of cars, a couple airplanes, and one decent (but tiny) heli. My wife much prefers the fish :D

A

Anonymous

Gardening!! I love growing a salad garden. I also love love love reading. That is one of the nice things about being done with school is that reading can be a fun thing again lol.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
VsKitchen said:
kitchen expirements! and reading, gardening, general craftiness
expirements? Is that like making stuff with expired foods? :joker:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Me too, my brain goes too fast and my typing does not keep up.

censeoflife

I have RC's too. A Nice boat and some lil heli's. They collect dust mostly though. MONEY MONEY MONEY... lol. I would love to get the boat running again. Scares the crap outta ducks.

Anthraxx

i like the RC's but realized they were a money pit early on. after i trashed a bunch of those go anywhere battery RC's of course ;). fun every once and awhile tho. those planes and helis must be fun but man gotta suck when u mess up lol..

censeoflife

wrecked many a plane. lol. no depth perception. haha. I only fly the lil RC heli's now. Good fun at work in the big warehouse.

Jantilla

Anthraxx said:
i like the RC's but realized they were a money pit early on. after i trashed a bunch of those go anywhere battery RC's of course ;). fun every once and awhile tho. those planes and helis must be fun but man gotta suck when u mess up lol..
The goal is not to mess up. I don't fly electric. I love the smell and sound of a nitro motor. The last one I had was about 2000 dollars. So one mistake would make for a very bad day.

I like FireSpinning (Poi, Hula Hoop, Levitation Wand), Flow Arts (Poi, Hula Hoop, Levitation Wand). Still trying to find other members that like to spin fire as well.
Not sure what a Levistick is?? Watch this video, and you'll find out (really addicting, when you get into flow arts). Video is NOT of me, as I don't have videos of me using my levitation wand just yet.
[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/Wfkmhg3yxlk" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

I also enjoy nice long walks by the beach.... lololol... just kidding. ;-)

bassetman

I fly large RC gliders,dabble with Triumph motorcycles and like Guild guitars. My wife grounded me from more hobbies.

Lamental Jester

Music: Playing, composing, and listening... I play the guitar, bass, tenor sax, alto sax, clarinet, bass clarinet, contrabass clarinet, bassoon, and harmonica

I'm also pretty darn good at poker

...and of course ------> being awesome!

Fish keeping is certainly first, besides that I enjoy anything performance subarus and Autocross. Most recently I have taken up skydiving, I'm a few courses in on the path to a solo license and it is addicting!

nike boy

RC: Nitro t-maxx, traxxas slash, hpi car, 2 park zone planes and a cheep little heli.
I also have a thing for model trains I have a large HO scale setup in a back room. Then just your general kids toys like video games and such. also cant forget the car it doesn't get as much attention as the rest but it is a blast to drive.

A

Anonymous

I am love playing in the sand with my Sandrail but I usually just use it to play in the mud (if you didn't know I live in Washington and not the Sahara)

I used to do moto cross but got one broken leg to many and lost the passion.

Also firearms especially trap and sporting clays.