anyone have other addictions

A

Anonymous

Anthraxx said:
ive played a few rounds myself.. but never found it entertaining.. always seemed like something u do when retired while u wait to die... rofl. maybe its the age gap, which btw im kinda surprised to hear betty likes metal.. idk why but i just dont picture that.. lol.
I play golf now so that when I am OLD I can actually enjoy the game, seems that it would be way to frustrating of game to try to pickup at that stage of your life AND actually enjoy it, lets face it golfs only fun if you know what you are doing

fishman09

golf for sure. im about an 9 handicap but recently shot a legit 75 so im more addicted than ever. also working out for sure is another pasion iof mine. working on getting my peronal training certification.

Betty

Staff member
Anthraxx said:
... maybe its the age gap, which btw im kinda surprised to hear betty likes metal.. idk why but i just dont picture that.. lol.
Haha, I get that a lot. :tongue: But I have always loved it. My daughter and I go to almost all of the black and death metal shows up in Seattle when the bands we like come here (most of them are from Norway, Poland, and other European countries).

I used to love my '68 Camaro that I had when I was much younger. I spent so much time and money working on it. I was devastated when it was stolen. :(

censeoflife

Besides keeping fish, I fly sport kites. I also like wood working. but don't have access to a shop anymore. Addicted to ink too. Keep getting more and more. lol..

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
censeoflife said:
I fly sport kites
Me too! Have not bought a new one in years, but I have a Flexi foil, a Hawaiian, a turbo Jet, and a few others. All are two line kites. I want to learn a four line one of these days. Cool to see another kite flier here!

censeoflife

I just picked up a four liner. Have yet to hit wind though.
I have several too. lol..

Where do you fly?

I love my 6 footer. so easy to fly and pulls on me hard in good wind.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
My Hawaiian has a ton of pull and extremely easy to fly. The most fun is my turbojet.

I will go up to Ocean Shores to fly.

censeoflife

Cool, I go there every year too. Been trying to get air time local though. And only the big ones go up local. lol. Just not enough wind to fly my smaller ones.
My 10 yo daughter started flying with me. We recenlty went to Magnuson, had a good day of it.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Jantilla said:
Going to 24 Hour Fitness is a passion of mine. I don't go to workout. I just like to look at the hotties.
You Perv! :oops:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
censeoflife said:
Cool, I go there every year too. Been trying to get air time local though. And only the big ones go up local. lol. Just not enough wind to fly my smaller ones.
My 10 yo daughter started flying with me. We recenlty went to Magnuson, had a good day of it.
Good to get your daughter involved in the hobby. :D Not enough of us fliers out there! People stop and stare when I would go to the park and fly. Been a while since Ive been out, usually good wind here is gusty and lots of times with rain.

aquaman95

i am going to ocean shore next month so i am buying one for the trip see how many places to fly on the way.dang it now i wanna go do it now ive been watching videos all day

Jantilla

Here's a fun deadly hobby of mine.

raptor10.jpg

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I did RC cars for a while. A money pit of a hobby, but it was fun!