Anyone doing any projects?

Betty

Staff member
tanganyikan_fin_friend said:
Wow Betty, talk about dedication I'm glad you were able to see your final product come to fruition. It's awesome how you were able to incorporate space saving into your design as well! You had a great idea the only thing I hope doesn't happen is overheating of your tanks (close proximity) a buddy of mine did something similar to what you have and had steamed synodintis the next morning....yummm
I think you've got me mixed up with someone else? My "project" didn't involve any dedication at all. ;)

Bob

This weekends project.

Replacing all of these, 7 total.
P1030148_zpsfmuopcjk.jpg

With one of these, Jehmco pump.
P1030149_zpsbvk8sqje.jpg

I've got a 120 gallon breeder tank coming in, I'm trading it for my 40 gallon acrylic tank.
Should be fun. Can't wait to get pictures of it all set up. :)

Madness

Staff member
I'm accumulating bits and pieces, fish decor, wood, rocks, for my new Grrrr loach tank. Should have the tank in 2 weeks, hopefully sooner.

L190

I'm tiling my bathroom as well as tearing down 3 tanks to make room for a 450 gallon tank. Also trying to figure out how to set up automatic water change and collect the old water for watering the garden.

Ali

I just spent the evening re-arranging and switching out the gravel in my display tank. Got some new plants from a few fishboxers this week, and I'm already out of space for them all. Guess I need more tanks :)

Eventually I got tired and just threw all the plants back in loose, I guess I'll have to keep playing with it tomorrow.

Caseyf

Gotta mow my fish tankthis weekend lol. Other than that, I'm hanging a ceiling fan in a bedroom.

popss

I have to redoe the dish washer keepers. in a bit, tank in garage under water test. so far so good.

popss

no ideal how many folks peruse craigs list. I was looking to get a larger grow tank for jag fry, they are in a 40g now but wanted something I can grow them out after culling to 6 or so, was a post last Sunday for a 90g, no pics for 20 bucks, took a drive and took a look, was full of dirt, and snail crap with some broken glass. I bought it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTMZid4XaE

power washed it and took a better look. needed a reseal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl5NtvJq_ks

Bob

I absolutely hate resealing tanks. I resealed a 125 gallon tank last year. I have a 33 gallon long i have to reseal as well but i keep putting it off. Good job on yours.